“Disappointing....”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I expected better. The young men were very nice but I was terribly overcharged. $6.50 for rice and beans for a 5 year old....went downhill after that.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

The service was great and the food was fresh. Great location right on college street. Within walking distance of our hotel

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Almost always enjoy a Chipotle burrito. This location can be pretty busy at times but I am always pretty happy with the food that comes out.

I have had a couple of incidents where the employee on the line gave me the wrong beans or rice, they offered to remake the burrito for me.

Parking lot is a bit crammed and hard to use.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

The service at this store is very fast, but the employees could use a little pep-talk. None of the employees seem interested in their jobs. This store is close to the CSU campus, so many of the employees are also students. The speedy service outweighs the grumpy employees. You don't need another friend but you do need a burrito.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I was not impressed with the cafeteria style or the rushed feeling in ordering. We took our food out and ate at home. Tasty food that was enjoyed by people of different ages.