All reviews train tracks olive garden front desk pool and hot tub staff was friendly room was clean yogurt sitting area exercise room biscuits and gravy light sleeper very nice stay decent breakfast hot items first floor easy access will stay there again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was professional and the overall cleanliness of the rooms were good. The mattress was terribly uncomfortable. My husband and I tossed and turned all night. Facility is also located next to train tracks which was not conducive to obtaining good sleep.

Room tip: Unless they changes mattresses, wouldn’t stay here. Get room away from train tracks
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Debbie D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We apologize for you not having a "Perfect 10" experience. We are in the process of replacing our mattresses in order for our guests to receive the BEST night sleep. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have you visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was comfortable and breakfast tasty. Our advice would be to check first to see if any pet owners are staying directly overhead or nearby and if so request a room away from pet owners. This hotel is located in central Ft Collins and close to several restaurants. The area surrounding the hotel is quiet.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to do a review for us. We love learning from our guests feedback. We do try to keep our furry friends on the first floor to help prevent that issue.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here visiting relatives. One older one just got diagnosed with a terminal disease. I was able to get some infi copied off the internet. The staff were very helpful. I am done but trip advisor makes you write more

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Hotel staff was very friendly. Older hotel but updated and very clean. Continental breakfast is the same food items everywhere but theirs was pretty good- I was pleasantly surprised. Even though the hotel allows dogs and the hotel seemed to be nearly full, it was still pretty quiet. The max bus went by a couple times but didn’t bother us. The fitness area is small with not much equipment but is in great shape. Pool and hot tub were nice as well. Great quality for a low price. Would definitely book here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

In fact I did leave a tip!!! The only thing I wish I could have tried was the newer bfast additions. Choose this hotel for your stay! This was my .. quite a few... stays.. you are close to shopping, fast and slow food restaurants around. Well lit.. so I think it’s safe. I’ve never encountered a challenge or concern. ‘Normal’ American city people. AND they really want you to come back AND it shows. Thank you!

Room tip: Yep I left a tip! You will also when you see and feel how clean and comfortable this room is!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you so much for your review. Our mission statement is, "Making Friends One Guest at a Time." Thank you for being our friend!