Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Came with a small group and our dog. Their kitchen accommodated my daily cooking. Plenty of pots and pans, countertop space and room to serve guests. Great food in town, plenty of smoke shops too. The setting around the property is very quiet, day and night. Excellent for relaxing walks with dogs. We had the smaller room with a bathroom across the hall. Our hosts assembled an exceptionally comfortable bed and our room opened directly to the outside for discrete exits. Friends of ours had the larger room with a wheelchair accessible bathroom nearby. Very spacious. I spent a lot of my stay in their sophisticated jacuzzi. As a Texan, it was very novel to be out in the snow, in bubbling hot water. I strongly recommend this venue for small groups and couples.

Date of stay: November 2018
John M, Owner at Elk Run Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Thank you!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had such a wonderful time at Elk Run B&B- the scenery is unbelievable! The elk had no issues coming right up into the driveway and were happy to nibble on the plants on the deck! Michelle and John were the perfect hosts & are very knowledgable about the area. Breakfasts were awesome. The whole vibe was super relaxing; very authentic Colorado. Would & have been recommending to everyone !

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We spent the first two days of our Colorado vacation at Elk Run B&B. In the woods, off of a quiet road, this property was beautiful, comfortable and relaxing.
Tastefully decorated in a western theme, the room was perfect with its own outside entrance and private bath.
Breakfast was tasty AND flexible. That was a plus for me,as I have to eat a low fat diet.
The expansive deck and hot tub were an unexpected surprise.
I would highly recommend this property to anyone visiting the Evergreen area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place is amazing. Close enough to everything and yet out of the way. Watched hummingbirds by our window each day. Loved that the bathroom was "ours" and only one other couple there. Breakfast both days were amazing. John and Michelle are wonderful. Definately concerned with our needs and schedule. The bike ride we came to town for was cancelled, and Michelle was so helpful in salvaging our trip, Great advice on local places. If we head back that way, we will check with Elk Run first!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This home was clean, comfortable and beautiful environment. John and Michelle were attentive incredibly gracious and helpful in offering suggestions on where to eat. In fact John created a map on which roads to travel for an amazing experience. The dogs were gentle and well behaved. Fun to watch them run and play. Did I mention this home was SPOTLESS. Breakfast was delicious and well planned. We were happy to receive Mimosas with breakfast to toast our anniversary. After our adventures in the area,so happy to return to this beautiful home.

Date of stay: November 2016