See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stay here because the location works for the reason I am in Greeley, but I have to say that the place is going downhill. The ownership really needs to start putting some money back into the place. The want of maintenance is apparent, and when I did need maintenance, there is no one on staff, or readily available. My room needed a good dousing, and the bath fan was just hanging off the wall, with obvious filth behind it. C'mon, you can do better than this. My TV cord was missing, and I was told several ways to deal with it, but I am not going into that here. Suffice to say, give the place some love. It is always full - always - so put some money back into it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Mike I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your last stay. We are finally fully staffed and are starting to put back into the rooms what needs to be done. Please give me a call next time you are in town and I would love to make your next stay worth all 10's.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Remodeling necessitated a night away from home to shower, unwind, and sleep. Husband was able to do all three; noise level in adjacent rooms meant that the much-needed shower was all I was able to accomplish, though. Apparently some people cannot sleep without the television blaring at its highest volume. Colorado law is that all public accommodations must be smoke-free. Apparently, stepping outside the door to smoke is some people's idea of meeting this law. Unfortunately, the smoke is still in the rooms, and it's not pleasant.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the east side would have less highway noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time. I am sorry to hear you did not have a great stay. I will look into the Smoking Laws for Colorado and address the situation with the smell. Please give me a call next time you are in town.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

it was not a planned stay but it was nice and very comfortable. the staff was nice and it was easy to find. it was clean and fit the need for a place to stay for one night. I might stay there again if I have to go there in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mike I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff strive on making each guest's stay worth it. Please do contact us next time you come to town. Best wishes to you and yours.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This place is not meant to be 5 stars. It is place to stay and it is fine for that. The rooms are small. The shower is small. The room is clean and the staff was fine. The patrons there were sketchy, but that is just me. I would stay there again if I needed to, but in no way is this is real nice place. It is a motel that does a good job of giving you a place to sleep and watch some TV.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert R
Mike I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. I will be the first to admit we are not Fancy. We do strive for cleanliness as well as great customer service. If your ever back in town give me a shout!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The pluses: housekeeping was outstanding getting pillow and blankets for my granddaughter, check in was exciting with a customer wanting his last week rate for this coming week when it was $200 more. The front desk clerk never lost his professional decorum. Bed was comfortable and bedding was fresh, room well cleaned.
Overnight Price was below area scale

Minuses: not a calm quiet place. Soccer was played in the grass next to the pool by screaming kids cheered on by smoking, beer drinking parents (2 empty 12 packs by field in morning) until 9:44PM.
The soccer field in the early morning dew reeked of dog dung (again next to the pool) when we packed to leave. Yes it doubles for the long term tenants pet exercise yard.
Toilet paper was low grade, facial tissue was non existent and towels were not very absorbent.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mike I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, i am sorry you had to experience the issues of some of our other guests that had been staying here at the time. I will speak to our night staff to insure they are doing property walks at night. We do like to see our guests enjoy their stay as well as stettle down around a reasonable time. I hope to see you again in the future. Please call me next ime you are in town.