“Casual or Formal”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 219 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East County Line Road
Transit: Park Meadows stop on the Light Rail
Description: Fleming's Denver at Inverness, CO is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located in Englewood off I-25, near Centennial and Park Meadows, above E 470. Bar opens at 4pm nightly and Dining Room opens at 5pm nightly

Great service always.
The bartenders are prompt and very courteous .
Food is consistent and very good

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Wife and I had a special night out and we ended up here at Fleming's. We had a Steak and it was very good. The meat was prepared as we ordered. The staff was excellent and it is hard to beat the atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've had better steaks at Shanahans or Mortons, but for quality vs value Flemings is the place to go for fine dining steak, especially if you are a dine rewards member. Great service, good food and nice wine list.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This place offers great food, great service and a nice ambiance. We've come to Fleming's multiples times for dinner and just for drinks/happy hour. Each time we are met with great service, cocktails and food. Steaks are always cooked perfectly and the Fleming's Potatoes and Chipotle Cheddar Mac so good! They have one of the best Lobster Bisque in town with giant chunks of lobster. Honestly, I've never had a bad meal or dish here. The food is pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Flemings emialed me asking me to fill out a survey. FYI - I replied to their email (rather than complete their survey) but it bounced back as undeliverable. This is basically what I wrote;

I started this survey, but it doesn’t really hit the right questions, so I chose not to complete it.

All-in-all, we enjoyed the atmosphere, service and how the food was prepared and seasoned. The drinks we selected were quite good and the lava cake dessert was delicious.

BUT my rib eye steak was tough. The texture of the Chilean Bass convinced my wife it wasn’t fresh. And, in our opinion, we both agree everything was over-priced and the wait staff had a difficult time correcting the bill.

The menu is very limited, but they did accommodate my gluten-free wife's need. Fortunately they had fish (my wife is pescatarian) but I would say it's not vegetarian friendly.