“Nice neighborhood spot”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Englewood
Description: Life is Short, Stay Awake for it. Visit your nearby Caribou Coffee who believes that coffee is more than a drink with real ingredients. It's a personal experience that fuels your life and creates meaningful moments.
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This is my walk-to neighborhood coffee shop. The service is thoughtful and friendly. The interior is cozy, with a nice combination of tables and armchairs, and a fireplace. I've given up on the baked goods, though, they're never very fresh.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

At Denver Airport Caribou Coffee. The cashier talked TOOOOOOOO FAST! I appreciate speedy service, but good grief! Give me a chance to decide if I want something other than coffee, and also stop speaking at the speed of light so that I can understand you!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I visit this Caribou coffee location frequently. I really like the changes they are making to the menu-adding more natural ingredients. This location's decor and seating arrangement is very nice (I love the fireplace when its cold out!). Plus, they have electrical plugs along the walls-nice touch!
The staff is very friendly too.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The coffee is good, but it is very expensive for what you're getting. It's basically Starbucks, just doesn't taste as great.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

This is a perfect coffee shop with many types of seating, Wi-Fi and a helpful staff. We sat near the fireplace and enjoyed our coffee and the excellent choice of pastries while we chatted with locals who gave us many tips on the area. We will be back.

Been to Caribou Coffee? Share your experiences!