All reviews room was clean golf course nice hotel breakfast buffet light rail front desk staff business center location was perfect omelet upon check nice stay shuttle service business trip hgi denver meridian microwave
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This place is a great place to stay if you have flown in rented a car and want to travel around Colorado. It's clean and affordable. Just a couple of miles from a great shopping mall with great food. It's 30 mins from the rental care return. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Thanks for recognizing what an awesome place the Hilton Garden Inn Denver South is! More and more guests are learning what a great location we have. It is so easy to get to downtown from our location, but then you also have access to Colorado Springs and our Mountains. It is really the best spot to be when here in Colorado. The shopping and restaurants in the area are some of the best that is offered in the state. We are thrilled that you enjoyed yourself!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We booked on the Hilton site. Got a room incl taxes for @$135 that included two round trip train tickets and fabulous breakfast. Great staff. Located within easy 5 min walk of Lincoln station. Didn't use spa or pool but all else perfect. Quiet. Comfortable. Great deal

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

I love the light rail package that we offer! It is so easy to get in and out of downtown without the worries of driving and parking around Denver. The team at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver South was proud to serve you.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a double queen room. It was very clean. All the appliances worked well in the room. The staff were very nice. The pool was quite small and the water could have been cleaner.
We didn't get free breakfast with our rate so we didn't experience their restaurant or bar.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thanks Holly. The hotel is a great place overall. Location, value and services received are simply unmatched. We appreciate the recognition and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The hotel was clean and welcoming. The front desk staff were friendly and breakfast was good (although started later than I would have preferred). I did however have a serious issue with the housekeeping staff. I had arranged for a late check-out (2:00pm) and left the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door when I went to participate in a local charity run that morning. Upon my return (12:30), I found my room open (the door was unlocked and open) with no hotel staff anywhere in sight. My computer, phone and wallet were all in the room as I was participating in a run, so could not carry these with me. Fortunately, nothing was taken; however, any guest or staff member could have entered the open room and I do not know if any of my credit card details were copied. I informed the front desk immediately. I then replaced the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door (it had been moved into the room when the room was unlocked) so that I could have a shower before exiting the hotel. While in the shower, the housekeeping staff excessively knocked on the door until I existed the shower and answered it (again while the "Do Not Disturb" sign was clearly visible). I answered the door (still dripping from being disturbed in the shower) only to be asked when I was leaving. I informed the woman that I had arranged a 2:00pm check-out and it was clearly recorded with the front desk and noted in my record. The housekeeping staff clearly did not respect the "Do Not Disturb" sign on my door. They entered the room and left it unlocked and unattended while I was away; then again disturbed me while I was in the shower. This is unacceptable and I will definitely not stay at this location again as a result.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Michael-
We apologize for the confusion during your stay. Our intention was to please you by allowing you to stay in the room longer then we typically can due to other guests coming in to use the facility. In doing so it seems that our communication channels were not working as effectively as we would hope. Party, this is due to really not being able to accommodate such requests without hindering the next guests expectations. We hope you understand and we do regret this not working to plan. Honestly, our only goal was to please you and we are hurt by the fact that this attempt came back as a disappointment.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Hotel was convenient to airport. Rooms and lobby were very clean and nice. Bed has an adjustment but I wasn't aware of it till the next morning. It adjusts the softness or hardness of bed. Wish I had known. But I do now. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Scott-
The hotel is tailor made to suit our corporate guests that come to our area. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your visit and we hope that it was very productive for you. Should you need anything in the future we are all here to serve. Thank you