All reviewsroom was cleangolf coursenice hotelbreakfast buffeteasy accesslight railfront desk stafflocation was perfectbusiness centeromeletupon checknice stayshuttle servicebusiness triphgidenverfirmness
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Attitude with front desk staff and constant deactivating of room access card then having to walk around the building at night in inclimate weather made this the most uncomfortable stay. Poor quality food, diner style, I do not recommend this stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Janis-

We were sorry to learn about your disappointment here rather than at the hotel. Obviously your experience was much different then most of our guests. I agree that if your preference is to not deal with our team then we are most likely not a good option. Most any building comes with it's challenges at times. Our promise is to ensure we handle situations with hospitality. Without being able to discuss any situation with a guest our chances of not disappointing them is very minimal. We feel confident that given the chance we can improve upon most any challenge. Our goal is to be open and hopefully receive that chance.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

The entire staff was overly accommodating and friendly! Every staff member we encountered was helpful and said hello! The room was clean and the adjustable bed was the perfect touch! We will stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
2  Thank Jason K

Jason-

The Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian is very appreciative of your feedback! It means so much to us all to know that our hard work is respected and noticed. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Hilton always meets its standards and this location was no different. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds did have an adjustable firmness feature, however, it wasn't a noticeable adjustment.
Overall, the staff was courteous and it was a pleasant stay. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank seldom_travel70
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Thank you for the recognition. The hotel is a great place for anyone looking for a great experience while away from home.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel is nice & clean, rooms are great, beds are very comfortable (firm but I like that) but they have the worst totally flat pillows I've ever used! I asked for a firmer pillow & was brought more of the same ones we have. Pool was great, hot tub was nice (a little small but we were the only ones in there so it was perfect). Staff was nice and very attentive! I will stay here again but I'll bring my own pillow! They do have what looks to be a good breakfast bar for $12.95 a person, but we didn't eat here so I can't comment on the quality of the food. We stayed here for 2 nights, just a weekend getaway for my husband & I - we truly enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Subylvr

We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves! The giant size pillows are the brand new version for Hilton Garden Inn hotels. I always take my own pillow as well as it just a piece of home you can not replace. Let me know the next time you are in town, I want to make sure you try our awesome breakfast.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

I know when I stay at HGI it's always going to be a win, but this place was even better than that. From the minute I wandered in after a 3 day drive, to the day I left 3 weeks later, everyone was fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable and the best part, treated me like a person not just a 'guest'.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same, no upgrades :( but still exceptional rooms)
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Quasi M

The Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Meridian has a team of people who care about people. It is amazing to be able to learn that we treated you so well. It is what we get up for every day. Thank you and we look forward to spending time with you again.