All reviews one bedroom suite hot breakfast tech center business trip home away from home park meadows mall indoor pool free breakfast shopping and restaurants yogurt nice stay would stay here again easy access denver dishwasher kitchenette sink
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Located in a quiet part of town. Staff was great, breakfast was good and nightly reception was nice. Would stay here again. Price was reasonable. Give them a try. You won’t be disappointed. Big room was very nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Convinient location and close to Park Meadows Mall.. the staff that checked me in was nice and friendly.. She acknowledged and thanked me for being a HH Diamond member, which Hilton Inverness next door didnt accomplished..Another employee was nice and courteous.. Wish houskeeping did a job in replenishing the in room coffee... All i had was decaf, and i had to run to starbucks early in the morning to get my caffeine dose.. not a big deal, but could be a big plus early in the morning.. Didnt like breakfast, potatoes was undercooked and eggs just didnt taste right... but it was free, so why complain about it.. :) Overall, i think the rooms could get a makeover, im starting to really love the new Home2Suites.. The patio could get some updating too, maybe atleast clean the grill to start.. I might come back in the future for good location and hoped it will be better...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel is perfectly located if you like to be near a lot of restaurants and shopping. Homewood Suites is also right off I-25 making the Denver area very accessible.
We enjoyed the outdoor patio as the weather was beautiful the weekend we were in town. Unfortunately our trip didn't allow us the time to use the grills provided on the patio, but other guests did and it looked like they were all having fun. The staff was very friendly. Checking in and out was a breeze.

Room Tip: Our hotel was noisy the second night due to ball teams in town for a tournament. The first night was very pleasant though.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Well-located and in a nicer area. I felt very safe staying here and walking in the area. Always love Homewood Suites. The only thing that could have been better was the breakfast - don't let the complimentary breakfast be the reason you stay - if you love the suite concept, you'll love it here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I had a problem on April 13, 2018 at Hilton Homewood suits in the Denver Tech center. I had two night reservation on April 13, 14 2018. it took 2.5 hours for me to get checked in. They give me 6 keys cards and each time I checked, the door would not open to the room. Some how the lady canceled my reservation by mistake and she could not rebook it. Plus I had a boot on my feet because of an injury I was in pain, they left me at the room door to get another key card and never came back and told me nothing, just left me standing at the room door. I called guess services for help. By this time I was crying because I was in so much pain from standing so long. Guess services straighten everything out and the clerk from Homewood said she talked to the manager and they would give me the two nights free of charge. They refunded my money . However, they did not refund my 23,000 reward points. I am a travel agent I had told people how great this place was. What a mistake!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Miri L, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear U5608SRpatriciam

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Miri L.