“Consistently goo”

Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in El Jebel
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Italian inspired Tavern located in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley, in El Jebel, Colorado. We use fresh ingredients and serve creative dishes in a comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Good menu, especially for lunch. Love their pizza and many entree's. In the summer, outdoors is nice.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Downvalley Tavern is a sure thing. Great for a date or for a family night. You can't go wrong with the beet salad, the pasta dishes, or the creative burger selection. Awesome kid menu.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I had heard so many good things about DVT that I wanted to try it. Nothing lived up to its expectations. The calamari was soggy, undercooked, and we barely touched it. The server didn't even notice. Meatballs were bland and uninteresting. We had talked about ordering more food, but declined after the poor appetizers. Again, the server didn't seem to notice or care.

dtscott, Manager at Downvalley Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

LoveEats,
I am sorry to hear the DVT did not live up to your expectations. We strive to serve great food, and that is not what you received on your visit. While i will make no excuses, I hope you will consider another visit. Please contact me @ drewtscott@yahoo.com so that we can try to make things right.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

We had a lovely meal with friends last night. They have a beer and a burger deal for 12$!! It was super yummy!! The service was top notch. I really enjoyed myself.
We are becoming regulars.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Delicious and healthy food served in an attractive place. I had a steak hamburger and my friend had the Italian Cobb salad. Both were excellent.