“Authentic Asian food in the Colorado Rockies”

Delite & Bowl Noodle House
Ranked #26 of 58 Restaurants in Edwards
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love this small Restaurant in the Riverwalk in Edwards. The atmosphere is clean and modern. The menu is relatively short with a selection of noodle soups and curries. There are always vegetarian options and some special appetizers. The food is fresh. The recipes are authentic and not at all westernized. There are Japanese, Chinese and Thai dishes. It is a small place with a small staff who work hard to keep things moving. The prices are excellent with great value for the money, especially considering what you can pay in the Vail Valley for food. It is worth the short drive to Edwards. There is lots of free parking in the Riverwalk.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for dinner tonight, found a hair in my food. Service was terrible and the staff was incredibly rude. I ate here last week and it was great, not sure what changed, but they should fix it!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My husband, Mom and I went for dinner when my mom was visiting. There was a wait when we got there which we didn't mind. That means they are popular, right?! I had also read online they were family owned and used organic ingredients which is very important to us.
We had the veggie dumplings and edamame to start. Both very good.
I had been craving curry so got the veggie curry. It was so good! I am anxious to go back and try their other veggie/vegan dishes. My mom got the seafood soup and loved it. My husband really enjoyed his meal as well.
We will be going back. If there is a wait, just walk around the River Walk and the time flies.

1  Thank Yachtlife54
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We were strolling by the riverbank area, stopping at Bookworm among other places. It was 6 and we were starting to get a little hungry. End of ski season special, 50% off entire bill. We had a couple of dim sum inspired appetizers, pork buns, spareribs, coconut chicken curry with rice, 2 diet cokes, $20. Service was awesome. My brother is walking on crutches 14days after a season ending injury. Servers were accommodating and very helpful attending to his needs.

1  Thank Leslie Y
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I've grown a love for juicy broth filled Dumplings ever since experiencing Lao Wang in Denver, so the bar has been set high.

Delete & Bowl does serve up a mean dumpling and properly serves it with a side of Black Vinegar. I've give it a 4.5.

I also ordered up some Thai Basil Beef, which had the perfect amount of heat, but I felt the portion was on the small side and prefer Thai Basil with a Wide Noodle vs Rice.

Overall I will be back to explore the menu and I could easily up my rating to a 5 with another positive experience.