All reviews small kitchen full kitchen room was clean hawthorn suites by wyndham staff was helpful and friendly king size rough start free night pots pans a great stay stay there again an upgrade beaver creek ski resort many options upon check full size the general manager
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were on a road trip to see the fall colors and decided to stay here . we figured since it was a Wyndham property it would be nice. Wrong. it was just OK, the hallway carpet was stained really bad, the stairwells smelled like smoke real bad and were extremely filthy. Our refrigerator had someone's leftover peach and a half full bottle of coke. The dishwasher had dishes in it and it had not been run and the glasses were the only ones in the room. So there were none wrapped in plastic to use and the ones in the room were dirty so we had to use our water bottle for water or do dishes.The shower drain stopper was in the soap rack. The bathtub was a fiberglass type and made more noise than you can believe. The room was dated and well used. The parking lot had weeds growing through the cracks. So the reason I report all this is because a person gets the impression the property is not real sanitary.
The good.... the guy working the counter was great, friendly, helpful and accommodating.
Probably wont stay here again!!

Room Tip: Check it for cleanliness first and open the refrigerator and dishwasher.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I have stayed at this Hotel many times in the past but this was the worst. It was my Birthday weekend and I was told I could have the room for 2 nights and then the next morning I was told that they made an error and they were booked. I encountered another guest that had the same experience. This was a really good place in the past.... but the past is just that!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This hotel is one of my favorite Wyndham hotels. The staff is awesome, they are always offering service. Housekeeping is impressive. Breakfast was nice. There is even a patio outside that you can BBQ on. People like to hang out there and it was a great place to meet others. I'll be going back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
653annamariap, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Eagle CO, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Ben for your review of our hotel. I appreciate that you noticed our hard working staff. The patio is loved by many, including me. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.
Anna Maria

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stayed on the 3rd floor and the whole 3rd floor had a strong food smell that nauseated us and our bathroom had mold in it. We let the front desk know and they graciously moved us down to the 2nd floor. Everything smelled clean and fresh on this floor but we still had mold in our bathroom. Wondering if it's because there were no exhaust fan in the bathrooms? Front desk and staff were very nice. Will not stay here again because of the mold.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Found the room to be clean and quiet. LOVED the full kitchen (sans regular oven), and the full size freezer/frig was great for travelers w/ coolers. Rooms not overly large; 2 double beds, small kitchen & bathroom, but certainly functional for the two of us. Hot breakfast in the morning was good. Not much bathroom counter space, but the freezer/frig made it worthwhile for us. They offer AAA & Military discount. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family