“Out of Business”
Review of Baboune's - CLOSED

Baboune's
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This place is gone! Noticed a new Cheesesteak restaurant is taking its place. Eagle is full of unique owner operated places.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

My sister lives in Eagle and I was here visiting. She recommended this place because the burritos are great but you might not ever think to stop based on the appearance. The restaurant is in the same building as a Sinclair gas station. The outside is not inviting. My burrito was freshly made and grilled. There are 2 small tables inside. I often dine at expensive restaurants and review them but it's nice to find an inexpensive, fun and tasty place. I suggest you call ahead to place your order and check out the menu on the internet.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

If you can eat the whole thing, you must have been very hungry. Served fresh and hot. Limited on site seating but it will be good to go as well.

Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Simple: tasty burritos for a reasonable price and with friendly service. I brought the family a pile of burritos after dropping off my brother at Eagle Vail airport for an early flight. $50 to feed 7 people. Go for it!!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We absolutely love Baboune's and tell as many people as we can to eat there. The owner makes your burrito to order so there is a little wait but the wait is well worth it. You can get both breakfast and lunch burritos. They are so big I usually eat half and have the other half the next day for lunch although I have been know to eat the whole thing. The restaurant takes up the right side of a gas station but don't let that stop you. The restaurant is little but the tastes are big. Get your burrito to go.