Best Western Durango Inn & Suites(Durango)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$207
US$176
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$232
Best Western Mountain Shadows(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$141
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$207
US$198
Hampton Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$157
Hampton.com
General Palmer Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$220
Adventure Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$137
US$265
US$222
US$129
US$121
Apple Orchard Inn(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$171
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My wife and two boys stayed in unit 24 and were very happy with the cleanliness of the whole unit. Everything is on one floor, no steps to walk up. We liked the flat screen TV's in the livngroom and the master bedroom. Also has wireless that was helpful to my husband who had work to do online. The kids loved the pool and so did I along with the other things Ferringway had to offer.
We will be in Durango again next summer and are going to try and get unit 24 again.

Alice Schwartz

Room Tip: Bottom floor is best
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2011

About 20 years ago my wife and I found a gem in the Durango area. That gem is the Ferringway Condominiums. For the past 20 years, we have stayed there exclusively enjoying the first rate accommodations; including easy access to downtown, hiking and biking trails, golf, hot tub and pool. The units are well appointed and offer a sense of home not found in a hotel room. I would recommend a stay on your next visit to Durango. There is no better place!

Room Tip: You can request a unit to accommodate any size party.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 505Michael
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My wife and I stayed with another couple here for 4 nights in a 2 bedroom/2 1/2 bath unit and found it to meet all of our needs. These larger units are on the top floor which means that you have four sets of stairs (about 8 steps each) to climb to get to your unit so if you have trouble carrying your suitcases reserve a smaller unit. Our unit #41 had white carpet and sofas which did not seem too practical for a rental property and the carpet needed to be cleaned. We thought that the Ferringway's close proximity to Fort Lewis College might mean we would have a problem with noise at night but that was not the case. The Ferringway is located about 1 1/2 mile from downtown (across the street from Fort Lewis College). It was a reasonable walk into town via a nice wide sidewalk.
We arrived during an afternoon rainstorm and got soaked trying to find our unit. The numbering system seems random and the map given to find our unit did not help.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We stayed at Ferringway two nights while in town for a wedding. The first night we were in a 1 bedroom unit (#7). The bed was uncomfortable but the worst thing was the noise. The bedroom is small and so the bed is very near the window. We heard noise from the street all night as well as a party going on in the unit across from us (#12?). Also, the person living above us (some units are owner occupied) had a dog that barked and growled when the owner was absent. I was there with my husband and 4 year old and none of us got much sleep. Unfortunately the office closes at 5pm and we had no one to call for help. When the office opened in the morning I explained the noise problem and asked that we be moved. They did not have any more 1 bedrooms open but kindly moved us to a two bedroom for no extra charge. This one was in the back of the property and was just wonderful. The beds were fine and the location was very quiet. We had a great night's sleep. In fact, I've stayed in Durango many times at other hotels and I'd have to say that our second night was the quietest night I've spend in Durango. Others attending the same wedding as us also stayed at Ferringway and really enjoyed it. So I think our first night's experience was not typical for this place. If you reserve here, just avoid unit #7, and ask for a unit that is not facing College Ave. It's a good choice for families.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sw3333
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We thought that we had found the Perfect place to stay in in Durango. WRONG!!!
We had no trouble getting into our room once we arrived. It was just the room itself!
I figured that when I put my suitcase on the bed and the bed creaked... that was a BAD sign.
I had read on here ...oh yeah the beds are great & comfortable. Don't believe them, after 3 nights of going back and forth from the hard bed to the loveseat to sleep, we had had enough.
Do yourself a favor like we did .. go to The Doubletree, the are expensive, but I walked in off the street and they gave me $70 off a night and brought a mini fridge and microwave to the room. Our backs sure did appreciate the beds at The Doubletree.
The cleaniness of the Ferringway was ok.. not a problem, everything was stocked good, but it was just the bed.
Ferrinway did offer to move us to a different room, but after checking the rooms & beds at doubletree there was no way that I was gambling again. We stayed in "The Astoria" so just be pre warned if anyone is looking at these accomandations.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple