All reviewscoca colafull size refrigeratorevening receptionfree dinnergreat hotelbasketball courtone bedroom suiteworkout roomhome away from homesleeper sofawould highly recommend this hotelloved this hotelfitness centerexcellent stayhappy hourfront desk staffrooms are spacious
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Great rooms with a pool and complimentary breakfast and evening snacks. Shuttle service provided for the airport and downtown so you don’t need the rental car. Staff are so nice and helpful. Great place to stay on your trip to Durango!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Simply the finest Homewood Suites I have ever stayed in! For a 5 yr old property, nothing was worn. Everything was spotless. The whole stay felt “premium”, much richer than comparable hotels at this price point. Everyone on staff were cheery and hard working.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I travel 60%+ during the year and have for 15 years. This is the first time I've ever felt inspired to write a review. This property is managed so well - all staff were friendly and genuinely care about their guests. Ornell at the front desk called me ahead of time because it looked like I was double-booked (we actually booked a second room for family). He called ahead of our arrival!!! We knew we were in good hands, and this place delivered. Great property for families or business travelers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

traveled with my2 kids (11 and 16). the rooms allowed for us all to sleep comfortably and the location was close to key Durango locations of interest. Great mix of value, convenience, and location. Getting to downtown is less than 5 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kirby249124
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I didn't like the location. My room view was a Coke warehouse. My room was on the first floor and so there was a lot of noise. There is a nice sitting area outside. The rooms were very nice and spacious. The breakfast was actually good for hotel food.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Rochelle M,

We sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort is the number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. As well, we’re sorry that the view from your room wasn’t pleasing. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.