“Love this place! Food is great!”
Review of Ken & Sue's

Ken & Sue's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 209 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their Modern American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Had a glass of wine and the Calamari appetizer. Calamari was out of this world. Thanks for a nice experience. Great staff and clean beautiful environment. Cant wait to return..

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,041)

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was really busy, but managed to get a table at Ken and Sue's following a 30 minute wait. Spent the time wandering around Durango.
Table was free right on time and we ordered two entrees....Thai Shrimp and Scallops in wine sauce. The Shrimp dish was excellent while the Scallop dish which is the weekly tuesday special was good but very salty. I was hesitant to mention it, but the server was very attentive and so I casually let her know and they brought me a whole new plate even though I'd already eaten half of the serving. Replacement was excellent and they explained logically what may have happened. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to others. excellent seafood (notwithstanding a little glitch) and very diverse selection.I will return at next opportunity too.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Had the filet steak sandwich it was done to perfection. Visiting from Arizona I will defiantly go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018

I think this is my 3rd review for this restaurant so one would think I have nothing to add; however, this time we dined here for lunch on a cool October day. If you are economizing, but still want high quality dining, the lunch prices are very reasonable and it is the same great food that you get at dinner. I read a review about the tables being close together and this is true, they do pack you in there. But don't be deterred by the cramped space. I had Fried Chicken Salad and wow! So tasty. On your way out, they have complementary jelly belly's to clear your palate.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I must admit I was surprised to see a menu with Asian-inspired dishes in a restaurant in Durango, Colorado. But Ken and Sue Fusco moved to Durango in 1998 from Boca Raton, Florida, and opened a restaurant at 937 Main Avenue. In 2001, they opened a new eatery at 636 Main Avenue, a larger location with a 100-seat patio. At the same time, they created a menu with what they described as an Asian flair. Well, Ken and Sue's is one of the most popular restaurants in Durango so they must be doing something right, proof their cuisine has been accepted by one and all. We stopped by for lunch...tomato basil bisque soup, tempura shrimp satays, smoked salmon crispy flatbread, grilled chicken Caesar salad, open faced meatloaf with gravy, potatoes and onions, beer battered grouper sandwich with tartar sauce, molten chocolate cake with coconut ice cream and home-made apple tart, a puffy pastry with Granny Smith apples, French vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and cinnamon. If you don't like meatloaf, try the home-made chicken pot pie in a puffed pastry. Or the 1/2-pound burger on a Kaiser roll with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Ken & Sue's? Share your experiences!