“😊Late ,Yet So Great 😊yummy😊”
Review of Sizzling Siam

Sizzling Siam
Ranked #105 of 207 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Thai
Description: ZIP: 81301 PHONE: (970) 385-9470
Description: ZIP: 81301 PHONE: (970) 385-9470
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We had eaten some very yummy
Icecream late in the afternoon
And there for were not hungry at dinner time
We were staying at the Durango
Lodge , right in walking distance with Train Station
And all kinds of Places to eat
At around 8 o clock we decided we
Better go find us something to eat so my hubby would not wake up in the middle of the night starving
While venturing out, we remembered the little Thai place we had seen earlier and decided to give it a try
We got there at about 8.35pm
We ask what time the place was closing and the sweet Girl replied
9.00pm
We replied oh, i guess we better find us a different place
She said oh no
No problem at all
We placed our order, i had rice with chicken and veggies
My husband had Noodles
It was delicious , but sooo much
We ask for 2 to go boxes and took our food with us
So glad we had a nice fridge in our room
Finished our food next night for dinner
I hope to visit Durengo again because there are so many different things i loved about that town

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Just your average small town Thai restaurant. Good food, huge portions, and great value. We ordered 3 entrees and 3 drinks and it was only $28! Staff were friendly. I would eat here regularly if I lived in Durango.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Stopped in for a quick drink. Thai Iced Tea, and the service was amazing, quick and tea delicious. Yum.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

It can go as spicy or as mild as you like, the portions are huge, and very reasonably priced. I've been ordering take-out here for years, and I can tell you that if they delivered I would probably never go out for dinner again!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We ate here at lunch. One rice dish with chicken. One noodle dish with shrimp. Both meats were overcooked. The vegetables they included were a few carrot slices and cabbage. We ate half and threw the rest away. I will not eat here again. It could be a good place for the college kids looking for a cheap meal. The staff was very nice.

We've eaten Thai food all across the country, so comparing it to all those places. Yuck.

Been to Sizzling Siam? Share your experiences!