All reviewsflorida rivergas grillfly fishingblue sprucetroutfire pitspiral staircaseadirondack chairsrushing riverthought of everythingfabulous stayenjoyed the hot tubdurango areanew ownersevery eveningwi fiin town
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We have stayed in the 'Chipmunk' cabin once/year for about 5 years now and we love it every time! It is always a pleasant, relaxing trip!
We also stayed there for our wedding weekend with ~15 family members in 5 of the cabins and everyone had the best time!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2015

My husband and I had a FANTASTIC stay at the O- Bar- O Cabins!! We stayed in the Creekview cabin, and loved being able to have the windows open, hear the roaring river rapids just outside our cabin, and enjoy the rustic yet updated comfortable cabin environment. It was like having a little piece of heaven!!! We loved our stay so much, I made sure to rent three of the cabins for our return in June-2016 for a family vacation with our adult children!!! We can't wait to share our experience with them!! A BIG thank you to Mike and Maria- Cathy & Bruce Ballard

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Want to unplug and relax? Then come here!! Perfect cabins for a romantic get away with everything you need. Maria, the owner, is amazing! She's kind and sweet and really cares for the cabins. Very, very clean. I'm very picky about cleanliness of hotels and I was not disappointed. Absolute perfection.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

A gem of a place. Each cabin (I think there are 10) were precious. We stayed in the Birds Nest which was the smallest but perfect for us two. It was clean and beautifully decorated and the owners thought of everything! The bed was sooo comfy and the sheets were 1500 Egyption cotton count! (Which you can purchase if you want to) OMG. Top of the line appliances, kitchen ware etc. The shower was made of river rocks and really cool. Everything was exquisitely maintained. The rushing river was just a few yards away. We stayed 3 nights. They even have a room in the office that supplies games and very large library of books and DVD movies you can just borrow. Mike and Maria were so sweet and adorable. Upon our arrival, she was waiting for us with freshly baked cookies. Mike is on hand if you want to learn fly fishing. They truly have a passion and love what they do.

Room Tip: I think any cabin would be perfect. Just depends on how many people you have!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

My husband and I stayed in the creekside cottage and couldn't have been happier. The cottage is a nice size and has beautiful decor. Everything is spotless. The sound of the river behind the cottage is soothing to sleep to. Exceeded our expectations even though we expected it to be great based on all the other reviews.

Room Tip: Creekside is right on the river with a nice closed in yard and full kitchen.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple