All reviewsmovie theaterfrontage roaddesk staff was very friendlygreen chiliessouth dakotatheir pet policylocal newspaperpaved pathpet areathe animas river trailnewer propertyhandicapped roomdirect tvwafflesshort drive to downtownbacon or sausagepet friendly hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This La Quinta is clean and modern. I love their color scheme and everything looks so nice. We stayed in a 2 queen room and their beds were great and comfy. Breakfast had eggs, sausage, bacon and waffles which was a great start to the day. Everything from check in to check out was great. Stay here and you won’t be disappointed. :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is beautiful. The beds are very comfy. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast is restaurant quality and is included with your stay. Parking is very good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We are so happy that your stay was nice! We hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed on business for a few days and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is beautiful and very clean. The breakfast attendant was very nice and offered me green chilies from my burrito . What a nice local flair that was. He was a great breakfast guy. I travel often and that’s the first time that’s happened. I really enjoyed my stay and will be back to this property. Nice job LQ Oh and what a view!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

We are happy that your stay was pleasant! We love having green chilies as an addition to our breakfast! Yes we agree, the breakfast guy is pretty amazing! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Don’t ever stay at this hospital. The staff is dishonest and charged me for a room even though I cancelled within the guidelines for cancellation. I’ve wasted tons of time with this and they are going to lose a customer over this. Do yourself a favor and stay at a hilton property instead because you will have a way better experience when there are problems. you cannot do a whole lot with staff that is dishonest.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ericaC903EO
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Durango, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Eric, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do want to clarify that you had checked in online in our system and that was why you got charged for the night. We have refunded your night stay and have communicated this to you several times. Please don't call our staff incompetent or dishonest as this is not true. We hope this resolves this issue and that we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Overall nice hotel with access to everything you need. The LaQuinta is next to a small mall and some restaurants. Downtown Durango is only a few minutes away. Currently a little construction around the hotel but does not affect access to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family