We have just returned home after an amazing few days at Dunton Hot Springs. We did not want to leave! We rented the entire "town" for an incredible family celebration spanning ages 2 to 72! The location is spectacular.. nestled in the mountains in a beautiful valley. I sat in my own private hot springs looking out at the meadows filled with wild flowers, running horses, and snowcapped mountain peaks. It could not have been more beautiful! The service was impeccable. I could actually enjoy the event because the general manager Eduardo took care of every detail and one of the staff members Bojo planned innovative and personalized events for the children .. scavenger hunts, skits, creative crafts, and games! The food was also unbelievable! 5 star gourmet food in a luxurious rustic setting! All of our family and friends were simply blown away by the pristine beauty of this site. It would also be a perfect place for a romantic escape ...in fact my husband and I are already planning to return in the winter for snowshoeing and ice skating! I cannot speak highly enough of this incredibly unique and breathtaking hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering luxurious and private cabin rentals in Southwest Colorado. Our cabins are in the San Juan Mountains. We offer an all-inclusive vacation. Enjoy our full service spa, fine dining, lodging, and activities. Book the entire town for your corporate retreat or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Dunton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunton Hot Springs Dolores
- Dunton Hot Springs Hotel Dolores