All reviews lake dillon arapahoe cafe summit county great hot tub eggs and sausage arapahoe basin ceiling fan copper mountain ski lockers ski trip rooms are clean breakfast room restaurants within walking distance hot breakfast free breakfast yogurt we've stayed
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The Best Western was better than I thought it was going to be. Perfect example of you can judge a book by its cover. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean and big. I loved it and will definitely stay again!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My wife , I and our dogs love going to this location. Great views, super quiet , well priced and very accommodating. We just booked a few more days after the first of the year. This is our home away from home.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great location. Multiple buildings on nicely maintained and appointed grounds made this BW feel much more like a private lodge than a motel. Very clean. Great breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Great proximity to shops and stores.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The location is great, right next to a beautiful lake and is near the tourist cities. Rooms are clean, bathrooms are big and clean and the bedsheets and pillows seem clean. The rooms have no air conditioning. We did not need it since it was winter, but it was uncomfortable in the summer when we stayed there in June 2015. Overall goos hotel and location to stop for a night.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Truly exceptional location being right on the lake with an incredible view of Mt Dillon and the surrounding snow covered peaks. Everyone at the hotel was so helpful and friendly! I had requested a room facing the lake as this was my father's favorite location and we were coming up there to spread his ashes. Ptarmigan fulfilled my request but I was in a downstairs room right in the front by the parking lot. I asked to be moved to an upstairs room and the clerk was extremely accommodating. This was much appreciated as the hotel was completely booked for the evening. Extensive hot breakfast included in the price which for today's standards is very reasonable. If I return to Dillon I will stay at the Ptarmigan Lodge!

1  Thank austxdiver