9 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$166
Hotels.comUS$163
Agoda.comUS$184
2,015 results
All reviews rooftop pool walk in closet room service hotel restaurant large room front desk staff valet service fitness center balcony downtown brendan doorman mall renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2022

As a branch supervisor of a luxury company, I must say I am THOROUGHLY impressed with the Valet service Jeremiah provided. He was STELLAR.

I am not used to being treated with such warm, welcoming TOP NOTCH service that makes you feel at ease and welcomed. Everything from the look and feel and cleanliness of the hotel to the service at the counter to the cozy, tastefully designed room screams VALUE. I will never stay at another hotel except the Warwick during my business and leisure trips to Denver from now on.

A very special thank you to all the staff at Warwick, but especially to Jeremiah. This man is an asset to this hotel and to the experience for every customer who is tired and looking to relax. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay!

Room tip: Order room service, it’s great.
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2022

My experience was similar to several others. The 7:40 PM reception on Saturday, October 8th was apathetic. I was given a script about the charges for potential snacks in room. Although I had booked this hotel because of balcony and potential view months before, and called the day before to review my described “preferences”, at no point did hotel staff inform me that it was based on arrival, rendering notation of preference in advance meaningless.

I was then assigned the lowest floor facing parking lot with two dumpsters and loud hotel ventilation fans directly below. As a result I was no able to enjoy the balcony.

Inside, the room has below standard height ceilings ceilings, with a dingy, basement like feeling (unlike photos).

Like others, I found there were no wash cloths when I was ready to take a shower after a long flight. When I went to connect to wifi, I encountered a problem connecting, and a different reception staff member helped circumvent with special code, something that should have been reviewed at arrival.

The next morning I did something I never did in 25 years of travel — I checked out early and moved to a different hotel. The cost with tax and “hospitality” charge was $270. Given the manager has replied to similar issues shared here, noting that improvements will be made, it is clear that they have not.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank sKelKel
Reviewed 24 September 2022

I live in Denver now but occasionally like to stay downtown and when I do, Victor, Jonathon, Kris, and the rest of the team make my stay feel comfortable and hassle-free. I can sometimes be a slightly higher maintenance guest and they always take it in stride. While occasionally short staffed it seems, the individuals (especially mentioned above) working really take care and pride in their positions at the Warwick. While the actual hotel has seen better days in some respects, (needs some renovations and updates) it still maintains it's charm and history for me which I personally appreciate and enjoy. I have been staying at the Warwick since I moved to Colorado 12 years ago ( 9 of which were spent living in the mountains) and I continually come back because of the awesome location, rooftop pool, large balconys and rooms, and quiet yet welcoming atmosphere...... Not for the meticulous or hypercritical traveler maybe, but an awesome place to stay for a fun, easygoing person or people to get away and have a great stay and experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
BJay Bliss, General Manager at Warwick Denver, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, it will be shared with all team members. Please note that our pool will be closed for maintenance between October 14-October 25, in case you were planning another trip!

Reviewed 23 September 2022

WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, HERES WHY: My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel in September 2022. We booked the executive suite because we both had to work for some of the time. There was no soap or wash clothes in the bathroom. The balcony was dirty. There was no mini bar items. The pool bar was falsely advertised and NOT open when it said it would be (part of the reason we stayed there). The pool was dirty and the tiles were lose. The pictures online were well lite and the rooms were cleaned for the pictures- they look nothing like the real thing. The place needs a good cleaning. Staff was extremely rude. The amenities we paid extra for in the "executive suite" were not even there. I ended up being charged $100 for eating everything from the mini-bar, except there was nothing in the mini-bar when we arrived. Either it must not have been restocked or they are just trying to get our money. I immediately called and they refunded me after a brief argument. WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

1  Thank sarahwV8644PI

Sarah, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Warwick Denver. Your comments will assist us in improving our facilities and service. We apologize that your stay was anything other than exceptional. We strive to provide first-class service, and regret that we fell short of expectations.
Please know that we will be addressing your concerns and working to upgrade all of the amenities and service we provide. We hope that you will return to try us again. Don’t hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance, and I apologize again for any inconveniences you may have experienced.

Reviewed 5 September 2022

I was (admittedly) kind of a high maintenance guest and the staff couldn't have been kinder or easier to work with. I liked the rooms and the location, too. I thought the bed was above average and the a/c cranked well. I used valet but there was also plenty of garage options and street parking.