1,241 results
All reviews parking garage breakfast buffet business travel indoor pool very nice hotel light rail comfortable rooms shuttle service free shuttle dtc root taphouse conference meeting downtown perks valet
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Although we stayed at the hotel less than 24 hours it was a really good experience. Check in was easy and the room was very comfortable. Check out was very easy as they have check out computers in the lobby. The hotel lobby was very open and bright which added to our pleasant experience. We had the buffet breakfast before checking out and the staff could not have been more professional. Would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank L-Wilde
Reviewed 27 July 2016

No need to stay Downtown when you can find a much better deal here. If you have a car, this Hotel is close to everything. The staff was very friendly, the rooms nice and clean and the price was outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Based on some of the reviews I was very skeptical about the hotel. However was pleasantly surprised. Check in was easy and our room was spacious and clean. It is definitely in a business district so there is not a lot to do in the surrounding area. The hotel does have a shuttle to take you to surrounding places within 5 miles which is nice if you don't have a car. Parking however is expensive $12 per night for the parking garage.
Did not eat in the restaurant but the staff was very nice when I went to get something to take up to room. Concierge was very helpful. Overall this hotel worked for what we were doing for the weekend. However not a great location if you are in the area for vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed on a high floor corner room with a mountain view which was nice
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016

check in was easy. Room was clean with a comfortable bed. I don't think the drink cups were changed or cleaned my entire stay though. Only complaint outside of uncleaned glass was that the internet connection was poor in the conference area-either by design or just poor connection.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This was my first stay in a Hyatt Regency and I expected a much finer hotel. The room was pleasant and quiet. I had to change rooms because the door would not lock on the first one. The rugs throughout the hotel looked worn and needed cleaning. The entry way is very nice and does portray a sense of elegance. The area around the hotel is nice and there are restaurants in walking distance. I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business