2,693 results
All reviews yard house tower building street mall peet's coffee huge hotel free bus club level fitness center business center coors field valet parking union station few blocks conference yardhouse lobby downtown
Reviewed 24 August 2015

The general areas were nice, with decent restaurants, and coffee options and the location is right on the 16th Street Mall so there is a lot to do in the area. The room was a bit odd. There were some old water stains and cracking paint on the ceiling and I had to put the shower back together to make it work. Also, instead of a refrigerator, they have a piece of furniture made to look like a fridge, but we were able to call to have one brought up. There is also no microwave and only Starbucks coffee in the rooms so you don't have any desire to linger there. The staff were friendly and accommodating at least.
One other note, on a high 80 degree day the pool was too cold, even for my children who will swim in a frozen creek if we'd let them. The happiest people at the pool were those staying out of the water and ordering drinks.

Room Tip: It's a long walk to the elevators. Try to get a room near them or you'll have to cart your luggage rather far
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

My favorite aspect about this hotel was my bed. It was very nice, soft and the linens seemed high quality. Otherwise the property seems pretty average. I was in the tower unit, which is connected to the main property by a walkway. In the future I would request to be in the main hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2015

I accompanied my husband for a conference held at the Sheraton Denver Downtown. The hotel was beautiful inside with a clean and spacious lobby. Check-in was quick and employees from desk clerks to maids are friendly. The room was very clean and offered lots of space. The bed and pillows were comfortable. There is a coffee shop - Peet's in the lobby that offers great coffee and pastries. A bar and The Yard House restaurant are also on premises inside. There is another hotel restaurant available inside as well. The hotel is located directly on the 16th St mall and convenient to everything. It is a bit pricey but so are most hotels in the downtown area. The only complaint I would have is there wasn't any microwave/mini-fridge in our room. Most hotels of lesser quality at least have these. We did have a coffee maker with Starbucks coffee provided.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Hotel is in a great location with many shops and restaurants nearby. Rooms overall size is good. Stayed in Tower and bathrooms are so small you have to close the door to move around. Shower was weak and shower head needed to be replaced. If you want the downtown experience its a good location. Rooms leave a lot to be desired for the price

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

It is a long walk to your room. Room service was ridiculously priced. I didn't enjoy the bums on the street. The free bus up and down the "mall" brings out a lot of panhandlers. Smoke from a few joints was blown in my face as I stepped around bums. Felt like my purse would be snatched. Hotel is okay if you don't have to go outside of it. Several restaurants inside to choose from.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ann B
Chuck S, Manager at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear Ann B,
I am so sorry that your recent experience in Denver was such a negative one. I will definitely communicate your dissatisfaction to city leadership. I also apologize for the long walk to your guest room, our hotels occupy one square city block and due to the size of each floor this can create a bit of a walk. We definitely can place you into rooms close to the elevators should you be visiting Denver in the near future. If you would like to speak with me further, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your contact information as well as the alias you used to post this review and I will reach out to you promptly: chuck.schuringa@sheraton.com
Chuck Schuringa