Lowest prices for your stay
US$404
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
US$404
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
US$383
Hotels.comUS$404
PricelineUS$404
Destinia.comUS$487
1,474 results
All reviews main terminal an early morning flight security line baggage claim denver international airport heavenly bed lobby bar room service rental car next morning light rail convenient location convenience vine dia tsa luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2022

Wanted to not have to rush in the morning on our way to Atlanta so decided to get a room at the Westin. It was also my husband's birthday, so we thought it would be a treat. It was fancy, fun and everyone was so kind! They upgraded our room, so it was roomy. We had a nice view of the airport, but the wonderful thing was, we couldn't hear a thing! Amazing!! The restaurant on site, was so good. And the next morning, easy peasy to our gate. We will definitely have to do that again!

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 13 November 2022

I can’t say enough about the quality of the guest service in this hotel. Our flight was delayed and did not arrive until 2 am. The hotel sent a bellman over to collect our bags . Unfortunately I didn’t get his name, but he was so friendly and helpful. Courtney at the front desk was also very accommodating. We needed bandaids at 3 am. A security employee (sorry didn’t get his name) brought them to us and helped me carry water to my room since I was on crutches. Very friendly. I really have to give a huge shout out to Laura. When she saw that my mother and I were not able to walk, Laura went out of her way to bring our breakfast up to us ( room service was not offered at this time). We had a wonderful experience at this Westin. Rooms clean and super comfortable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

It’s a decent place. Nothing to write home about, but nothing very bad either. Beds are comfortable and shower strong enough. Just okay views of surrounding airport. Good lobby bar with good wine choices for a hotel. Furniture in room had stains and was fairly old. What makes the place is you walk out the door and straight into the airport TSA line. Couldn’t be more accessible. I wouldn’t stay more than one night though. And only if taking a flight. Not much to do in the area. And hotel offerings are limited.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2022

The stay itself was okay - nothing fancy but clean. Unfortunately, I forgot an item in my room and have tried over and over and over to get a live person to talk with regarding returning the item and they do not have a number where you can speak with a live person. So my item is gone. Very frustrating!

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexeia Cole, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us. We will pass this along to the appropriate teams. We would like to note that we do have a direct number to the hotel that you can contact us at, it is 303-317-1800.

Reviewed 21 September 2022 via mobile

Two halves - join them up please General Manager.

2nd stay in a week. Today is Tuesday and was here last Friday too.

Beautiful property which I found easy to access from both a flight, and the train from Denver. Both nights I used my Ambassador Suite Night Awards which cleared (thanks). Rooms/suites were beautiful, clean and well appointed. I had a great view from 1487 today. Fantastic bed. I took breakfast in the restaurant which was nice and excellent service. Charlotte at the restaurant is a credit.

Front desk is severely lacking in being pro-active with information which could easily reduce disappointment and confusion. Examples:-

- ok so Room Service only operates Friday -Sunday (I guess due to staffing). Tell me this at checkin rather than me endlessly calling and getting no reply;
- per above so the menu for “pick up” is different to the one on Friday and I have to go to what appears an external website to view it? Tell me this at checkin - or here’s a crazy idea - provide it to me to maximise guest satisfaction and presumably your F&B revenue?
- Free breakfast instead of points - perhaps you could proactively give me the $25 coupon I was supposed to redeem rather than argue the toss at checkout? Again could be handled pro-actively .
- Room isn’t ready Sir - we’ll call you. 20 mins later App shows my room number. Still no call 50 mins later. I work my way back to the desk to see the keys sitting waiting for me.

Attention to detail and a guest first shift in attitude needed. The good is fantastic, the poor is terribly disappointing.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexeia Cole, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2022

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent experience. In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, I have shared your feedback with the Front Desk leadership team. We will work to improve our arrival experience and do our best to ensure all hotel amenities are communicated at check-in.