Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$416
Hotels.comUS$416
PricelineUS$416
Westin.comUS$416
Agoda.comUS$416
AlgotelsUS$485
1,474 results
All reviews main terminal an early morning flight security line baggage claim denver international airport heavenly bed lobby bar room service rental car next morning light rail convenient location convenience vine dia tsa luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

Right in the airport property! No need to say more. When it’s super cold, I’m sure that’s a treat. Of course being a new hotel, room is nice and clean. Bed is super comfy!! Fridge in the room was nice!! Microwave is available in the lobby. Limited place available for food (because of the current restrictions) so I went to the terminal early to grab some food. Many electric outlets by TV and by the bed. Staff were very professional and courteous. Highly recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank holagato1
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2020

Dear holagato1,

Thank you for recommending The Westin Denver International Airport. We are glad you had a revitalizing stay with us and that you loved our devoted associates as well as our airport location. We are especially happy to read our well-equipped accommodations were convenient for you. We sincerely appreciate your understanding nature and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2020

After a long day of flight delays and diversions, I was excited to book this hotel and pamper myself. I had been on airplanes servinv only water and crackers for the previous 10 hours. When I arrived at the hotel at 11pm, I was informed there was *no restaurants open, *no room service, *no mini bar. The only food/beverage that was available was in a mini fridge in the corner of the lobby, and consisted of cans of soda and some prepackaged vegan meals. I booked a deluxe king room. There was no bathtub, no bathrob, no microwave to heat the cold food I purchased downstairs. I was so excited to book this hotel. I'm from Denver and heard this place was really nice. The only other guests I saw were flight crews.
I think this place may have once been fabulous, but they've clearly parred down ALL the amenities, likely due to lack of guests? Either way, if you're going to charge me $350/400 for a hotel room, you should ensure there's access to hot food and beverages. I can't imagine it impacts the bottom line THAT much to keep a cook and a waitress/bartender in the restaurant.
The best part about this hotel is the gym, which has a spectacular view of the architecture of the airport, those 'snow capped peaks'. Very cool. Unfortunately, after my workout, I ordered breakfast from Toms urban diner just across the way, and after 45 minutes, it still wasn't ready, and I had to forego breakfast or risk missing my flight.
It's a nice hotel, don;t get me wrong. Clean, nice bedding. Cool views. But they should just label themselves as a more basic level Marriott and charge $150/night. You're better off taking a shuttle to a nearby hotel that charges 20% of the price and offers the same product. The front desk staff was really nice, I should add.

1  Thank Jpguy182
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2020

Dear Jpguy182,

We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay. Our focus is on giving each guest a revitalizing, meaningful stay; therefore, we apologize that this was not your experience. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate team members so adjustments can be made while continuing to adhere to COVID-19 precautions. We value you as a guest and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future for a much-improved experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2020 via mobile

First time laying over here on Denver layovers. Excellent stay nice modern room. The staff was friendly and professional. The bed was very comfortable. I look forward to staying here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank travelermanPhoenix
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2020

Dear travelermanPhoenix,

We are glad to read your layover stay was an enriching one and that you loved our devoted associates as well as our luxury guestrooms with signature Westin Heavenly Bed®. Thank you for such a generous review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon at The Westin Denver International Airport.

Reviewed 13 April 2020 via mobile

Great super clean hotel conveniently located in Denver airport. A few minutes walk from the terminal.

Very roomy great size room with clean sheets and pillows and soft king size bed. Big flat tv screen and completely Starbucks coffees is provided in the room. Standup rain shower with contemporary clean restroom. Clean carpet!

Gym is located on 11th floor.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank TonyHein2011
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear TonyHein2011,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Denver International Airport for your recent stay. We were pleased to receive your excellent feedback about how much you enjoyed our refreshing and enhanced accommodations with upscale amenities. Thank you for sharing these comments with fellow travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

I stay here when I have a early morning flight. It is a quick walk over to the terminal and security.

I like that I always get the same room, very important to me.

The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful.

Room tip: I think that all rooms are quiet.
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Michael M
TeamMarriott, General Manager at The Westin Denver International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear Michael M,

Thank you very much for your continued support of The Westin Denver International Airport. We are elated that you are a regular guest, and appreciate you taking the time to share your elevated experience with other travelers. We are very proud of our associates as they strive to go above and beyond for each of our guests, and we thank you for recognizing their efforts. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.