“Innovative for, friendly service”

Fruition Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marion
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We had to wait a little for our table to be ready, but that was well worth it. The food was innovative and delicious, from the cantaloupe soup to the brownie via the “deconstructed” Niçoise salad and the scallops. The wine suggestions were also spot on. It is a little bit out of the way, but certainly recommend the trip. Remember to book.

1  Thank soleni

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My adult daughter and I took her mother for a birthday feast at Fruition; the meal, service and atmosphere were all incomparable.

2  Thank 305walrus
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We have been to Fruition many times over the years. The food has always been innovative and delicious. The servers are knowledgeable and attentive. It is a place No one should not miss.

We only had one less than great dinner among many. It was my husband's birthday on late April and it was cold and inclement. The food was great as usual but the service was awful. We probably should have said something but didn't.

1  Thank cibwood
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Well fruition is certainly an experience
Once in a life time
Nice, food was delicious, as was wine pairing

1  Thank charlotteolegirl
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My husband made the reservation and mentioned it was my birthday. Fruition made a personal menu for me, with my name and the date on it, for the event. The service and the food was amazing, in this charming little restaurant.

1  Thank Maureen B