“Eggs with crab? - Yes!”

Four Friends Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 3,325 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2017

I forget what the dish was called, but wsa poached eggs, fried green tomaotes and crab. It was delicious. The table also had a root-beer bbq sandwich, which was quite enjoyable to eat. I would not have picked up the root beer taste, unless I read the menu - which of course I did. Good vibe. Good service.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visit Four Friends every time we are in Denver and we're never disappointed. Food is always great and service excellent as well.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Trip Advisor car thru again!!! This place is exactly what I needed to get the mega chain taste and atmosphere outta my head. I was stuck last night in getting generic bar food and a non local flair. Turned to TA today and this gem came up. The friendly, eclectic and locally driven atmosphere was extremely inviting. Their Brisket Hash was one of the best Hashes in the country, service was incredible and they even looked you in the eyes while taking to you, that may not seem like a selling point but to me it's just down right pleasant. Whoever owns this place, kudos for hiring right and making sure everyone has a smile! Anyway, the top 3 things were hit outta the park service, food and atmosphere, well done!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Use the NoWait app to get your name on the list! This feature alone makes me want to go here for brunch. The food is also excellent. I really like the beermosa and breakfast burrito. Vegan/Vegetarian friendly and easily can accommodate groups of up to 8 with advance notice.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely place to have breakfast. Friendly staff and good variety of food - even vegan and glutenfree. I recommend a reservation especially on weekends and public holidays as the place is always crowded.

Been to Four Friends Kitchen? Share your experiences!