7 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$214
Vio.comUS$214
travelup.comUS$235
1,390 results
All reviews fire pit capital suite candy bar free snacks fourth floor beautiful hotel mountain view hotel experience a great stay rooftop bar happy hour late check love this hotel valet service valet parking union station joey
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2022

I stayed here overnight after a friend and I decided to tour the area. The hotel is nice, well taken care of, and clean. Waiters at the bar were nice. Patio has 4 really cool fire pits with what I think are glass rocks, definitely a nice place to sit and have a drink or two. I had a great stay.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tobias Burkhalter, Other at The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2022

Dear Escape32170602301

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay at the The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the visit. Thank you for complementing our location and the service team throughout the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 9 November 2022

I just left the Democratic watch party event which was held at The Art Hotel tonight. I wanted to find a place to leave a review while the experience is fresh in my mind. I do not know how I have never seen this Hotel before. It is literally by my job near the capital building. Anyway back to my review. This Hotel is beautiful and the staff are top notch performers. They a beautiful patio with a great view of the city, not to mention an absolutely gorgeous fireplace. They have a restaurant here as well but a colleague of mine said the chef is too pretentious for her taste.. I guess she overheard him talking down to member of staff as she was helping her team set up. She said that he didn't curse or say anything outright disrespectful, but spoke in such a condensending manner to the worker that it made her skin crawl. She seemed genuinely disgusted by his arrogance. I don't think I want to give my business to a restaurant like that. Still, this is about the hotel not the restaurant. Valet was exceptional, front desk agents were attentive, maintenance was phenomenal as they were able to set up data access points & other last minute requests on the fly, Housekeepers were constantly cleaning and it shows in just how pretty everything is, the room my friend was staying in was cute, clean, and cozy. I will definitely be booking a weekend here soon. Thanks to everyone working here that made this event such a success

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AshleyBurnerDem

Dear Ashley-
Thank you very much for your kind feedback and lovely review!
It is our honor to have a chance to be at your service. Thank you for trusting us and selected The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton. I would also like to thank you for your compliments to the team, we will share with all of them.
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We are disheartened to hear that we fell short in a few areas throughout your visit and that your experience did not match your expectations. We appreciate your feedback immensely and I can assure you that we will do everything in our control to rectify your concerns from this recent visit.
We hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 1 November 2022

We stayed in one of the large capitol suites for a couple of days on what I think was the top floor. We enjoyed our stay, would probably stay again on a better deal but I'm not sure it was worth the money we paid. I've had better experiences in major city hotel rooms that I've paid this amount for, so it didn't exactly meet my expectations.

Pros:
Large suite (with a balcony!)
Great views
Good location if you're looking for Museum proximity
Hot water, good pressure
Comfortable bed
Cleaning crew were kind
Big TVs
Lots of seating in the suite with big windows

Cons:
~Feather pillows were really bad to the point of not being able to sleep well. Several reviews on Google mention this. We bought a pillow at TJ Maxx.
~Restaurant customer service was lacking on multiple interactions, everyone we interacted with seemed bothered we existed. Food was meh.
~ We booked this room *specifically* for the tub, but the tub drained slowly. We called twice to see if someone could look at it, but never had anyone attempt to come to the room.
~ Main hall AC vent gets blocked behind bedroom door when open, this makes the whole suite stuffy. Major design flaw.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tobias Burkhalter, Other at The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Dear flowerfilled, thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. We are disheartened to hear that we fell short in a few areas throughout your visit and that your experience did not match your expectations. We appreciate your feedback immensely and I can assure you that we will do everything in our control to rectify your concerns from this recent visit.
We hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 31 October 2022

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Art Hotel in Denver. It’s a one of a kind hotel with incredible artwork and decor. The staff are wonderful, especially Barbara, who immediately made us feel welcome and taken care of! Will definitely be rebooking next time I need a place to stay in Denver.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel S
Tobias Burkhalter, Other at The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Dear Rachel-

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback from your recent stay with us. I am elated to read that you had a fantastic experience, and specifically enjoyed Barbara's interaction. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team; should your travels bring you back to Denver, I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2022

Love this hotel, super vibrant atmosphere, everything is so clean I'm my room it looks brand new....and Star and Barbara were so helpful. I had a couple of special requests I needed help with and they handled them with ease and helped hook me up with great restaurants and shopping. I won't stay anywhere else in Arts District or anywhere downtown for that matter. I'm too spoiled here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tobias Burkhalter, Other at The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2022

Dear Bradley,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed every moment of your stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you as a guest. Your comments have been shared with our dedicated team members Star and Barbara. Please come back soon, we'd love to have you as a guest again!

Regards,