“Charming and Delicious”
Review of Stoic & Genuine

Stoic & Genuine
Reserve with OpenTable
Stoic & Genuine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 3,272 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The quaint atmosphere as well as the indirect lighting and fixtures where my style. The raw bar and king crab fulfilled every craving!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Excellent service, beautifully served, we recommend the beets side dish. Pleasant ambiance, nicely designed dishes - in short - we will definitely come back.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

I was in Denver with family members visiting family. We decided to eat lunch at Stoic and Genuine. The service was good despite the restaurant being crowded. We didn't have reservations so we had to sit outside, however it was a beautiful warm sunny day-most uncharacteristic for February in Denver. I ordered the seared tuna on an English muffin with slaw which came with a pickled onion salad. Some other party members ordered fish and chips and crab cakes. The tuna sandwich came and had literally a 2 inch or better tuna steak on it perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned that was utterly delicious. The portion was such I shared with others at my table and they agreed it was outstanding. Additionally I did try some of the fries from the fish and chips and they to were most unusually seasoned but very good. This is a very good place to eat, service is good and the food is great- stop in if you get a chance.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch and the menu has lots of good options. I had the scallops with cauliflower three ways and it was very good. I think they could have given 1 more scallop to make 3, but the 2 were very good. The cauliflower was very yummy. My friend had the tuna and it looked yummy

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This is a really well done eatery, imho. The food, ambiance, and service were tops. Great oysters & great booze!

Been to Stoic & Genuine? Share your experiences!