Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
SAVE US$37
Expedia.comUS$115
Hotels.comUS$115
StayForLongUS$139
All reviews free popcorn baked potato prairie dogs free breakfast and dinner great hotel happy hour great stay shopping and restaurants easy access stayed one night clean hotel love this hotel shuttle service inns shampoo downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We have stayed here three times. The hotel is clean and the staff are great. It is a very quiet hotel which is one of the reasons we choose it. It’s nice to have the free breakfast and dinner along with happy hour. We don’t take advantage of it a lot but it’s good to know after a long day we can just grab some food and eat in our room.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Best hotel stay in Denver. Excellent food and amenities. Staff was excellent. I was super impressed. I am coming back for another stay. Our stay was amazing. Everyone was so helpful and amazing and we loved it.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Between two jobs and the pandemic, I’ve pretty much either been working or at home this entire year. I finally managed to get out of town for a night, so we chose to go to Denver to do a little shopping. I searched Trip Advisor for the highest rated hotels and this was one of them. We were only planning on being at the hotel to sleep, so all I needed was a clean hotel and a comfortable bed. This hotel did not disappoint. The gal who was working when I checked in was very friendly and even upgraded me to a king suite. Totally unexpected but a welcome surprise. All of the areas of the hotel that I saw were spotless. I also like the location as it’s very convenient for many of the places we shop. I would not hesitate to stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank toni_tx
Reviewed 19 September 2020

We stayed at 2 Drury inns on our trip to SFO & it gets a 5 for bang for the buck. Cleanliness I’d
S th e best we’ve seen. Amenities are o er the top for this price point. This particular hotel however was short staffed with no one at the desk at check in as he was do8ng double duty at the hospality counter. As such the lines were out the door to be served & ran far o er the allotted time. Same happened at breakfast.
I also felt uneasy with cops parked behind the building the entire time of our stay as this building is in the boonies.

Date of stay: September 2020
3  Thank Ray C
Reviewed 21 August 2020

We stayed over night while on the way to a Dude Ranch. We checked online and they had a king for $109. We called them....said one room left for $229.

We drove there and it was a king for $109 and plenty of other options too!

The staff were all very friendly. Room was clean with regular hotel food for breakfast. We would stay here again. Just book online or drive to the facility, don't use the telephone for reservations!

Date of stay: August 2020