2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$169
TravelocityUS$169
Hilton Garden InnUS$169
travelup.comUS$188
1,560 results
All reviews convention center street mall great location front desk staff valet parking nice hotel hotel restaurant per night would definitely stay here again coors field hgi downtown lobby conference convenience rockies
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2022 via mobile

Fernando at the front desk was fabulous. Just very friendly and helpful. Our room was a typical hotel room but comfy enough and good water pressure in shower. Clean, though grout in shower is clearly old. Enough towels for three. Pay a little more for the view because it's just lovely. Only downside and why I gave it 4 instead of 5. The young brunette bartender was just horrible. I had a free drink coupon that stated: draft beer, wine, house cocktail. I asked about drafts, her response:"I don't have any drafts". Without an option for anything else. It sounds like nothing but it was just her terrible attitude to all sitting at the bar about everything. Clearly not happy at her job and we all knew it.

Room tip: Parking pricey $45. Pay extra for mountain view.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jenna Smith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback on your bar experience and will use this to work with our staff to provide a better experience!

Reviewed 24 October 2022

Our 5 night stay was very nice. The hotel had a locked parking garage. Our room was clean, very quiet, and bed very comfortable. Coffee shop in lobby was nice in the morning if you need a quick drink and pastry. Only complaint is housekeeping never checked us, but then again we could have called the desk for service if we really wanted.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jenna Smith, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review about your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown! We hope you'll visit us next time you visit Denver!

Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

This is the first time I have ever written a bad TA review, & I usually wouldn’t do this but I’ve never felt so disrespected & been spoken to like a piece of a dirt by anyone in that manner.

The supervisor seems as if she hates her job & would be anywhere but there, which shines brightly through the entire experience. The worst part was her attitude clearly showed her staff member who she manages that, that is an appropriate way to treat guests.

Besides the disgusting & disrespectful treatment by the front desk….which after reviewing the below reviews I was assured I was not the only person who encountered this.

The room was below average as well. I would like to get in contact with someone of a higher rank and advise them that the lady needs time off ASAP before she ruins the reputation for every Hilton hotel. Avoid this place, there are way better places to stay with friendlier staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank H8775SJisabelleb

Thank you for taking the time to inform me of your negative staff interaction. Please reach out to me directly at jenna.smith@hilton.com so we can discuss further!

Reviewed 12 October 2022 via mobile

Nice hotel for a fair price. Great location with a lot in walking distance. Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. As most places downtown pretty expensive parking. But at least inhouse and thats confi. I will definitively be back next time in denver!

Room tip: Expensive parking, but at least inhouse.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review about our staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown! We hope you'll visit us next time you visit Denver!

Reviewed 3 October 2022

Customer Service at the front desk was great the first night. The second and third night however was a different story. The lady at the front was rude and had zero amount of common sense. Very rulebook type of personality. Computers shut down for our entire stay so we had to continuously check our room key. They wouldn’t allow me to get a new key because it wasn’t my name on the reservation… it was my wife’s name. Crazy because we have the SAME last name. Protocol I guess but, I mean, come on. Overall they have a good location but that one chick at the counter pissed me off so here’s the review. Love one another.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jenna Mertz, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2022

I am so sorry to hear that you had such an unsatisfactory stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and I apologize that we failed. I do hope that we will see you next time you're in Denver for a much better experience!