10 people are viewing this hotel
US$424
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$419
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Trip.com
US$362
Hotels.comUS$419
Agoda.comUS$462
AlgotelsUS$489
1,500 results
All reviews terminal bar union station free ice cream priority seating amenity fee unique hotel car service hotel guests light rail within a mile radius lodo area restaurants and bars rain shower rooms are beautiful coors field third floor hotel experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2022

I organized a team offsite here and we had a delightful time. The team responding to my RFP, initially at the Oxford, was highly responsive (Ksenia) and then my main contact onsite, Allison was an absolute delight to work with. Special Kudos also to Ambyr our banquet captain. The meeting space was immaculately prepared. The four meals (2 breakfasts, 1 dinner, 1 lunch, we coordinated were delivered on time and positively delicious. The rooms were universally hailed as comfortable, and it being an easy trip to coordinate from and to the airport, while giving us a lovely base of operations in downtown Denver? Can't be beat for business, and I feel like I should come back just for fun!

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ed Blair, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2022

Dear davidkC4548OH,
Thank you for all the kind words. It was such a pleasure to host you and your group for your stay in Denver. Allison, Ambyr, and Ksenia will all be so pleased to hear that they were able to positively impact your stay.
Warm regards and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2022

The property was stunning- Location was perfect- Rooms were spotless- Staff was fantastic (especially Jen Brown in the Front Office!!) Will definitely choose The Crawford Hotel when returning to Denver and recommend to everyone else!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ed Blair, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2022

Dear ColCarroll,
It was a pleasure to have you here with us at The Crawford Hotel. I am delighted you had such a wonderful stay. We all hope to see you at The Crawford again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2022 via mobile

This was a wonderful, relaxing break in ourtrain trip from Missouri to California to meet family we have missed.
While visiting Ms. Emilee M. did an amazing job helping to continue the train theme of my Dad's trip by locating wonderful possibilities for my 90 year young father to do. Dad has enjoyed everything he has experienced. Thank you Ms. Emilee and the support staff.

Room tip: Came in on the Rocky Mountaineer and will leave on the California Zephyr. I recommend staying at the Crawford Hotel for the ease of travel and food options, everything.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ed Blair, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Good Morning Sunshine2Share,
We are so happy to have taken part in such a special occasion. It is always so fun for our staff, and property to be involved in such great memories. I am delighted Emilee was able to play such a part in the occasion! Happy Birthday once again from The Crawford Hotel team.

Reviewed 30 October 2022

As always, had another great weekend at the Crawford Hotel. Perfect location, amazing rooms, so many good choices, and great staff. There’s no better place to stay in Denver. A special thanks to Ben who was super helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear I7758MWreneed,
It was so nice to see you back at The Crawford Hotel. As always such a pleasure to host your stay in Downtown Denver.

Reviewed 24 October 2022

I planned to stay in Denver for a night on a business layover and was pleasantly surprised to see that the rail from the airport led me directly to the historic Union Station and the Crawford Hotel. I took 20 steps off the train and was there. The check in staff was friendly and inviting to the point that I had to get all of their names! Blake, Gracie, Justin, Ben, and Jen? (I think) we're all so welcoming, there was also a housekeeping manager with dreads who said if I needed anything to let him know. Kudos to the great staff here. The room on the third floor was amazing, the room service was quick, and there's a cool little bar above the main auditorium called Cooper's that was gorgeous. If I need to stop by in Denver again, I know where I'll be staying.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ed Blair, General Manager at The Crawford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022

Dear M840Sjb,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that our team provided you with such excellent service. It was truly a pleasure to host you and I hope we get to see you back at The Crawford Hotel in the future.