“Great steaks and wines”
Review of Guard and Grace

Guard and Grace
Reserve with OpenTable
Guard and Grace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$18 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The experience already starts well when you enter and see this beautiful restaurant. It perfectly complements the great food and impressive wine selection. Only criticism was the extremely high air conditioning.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great quality meat. Cooked ok.
Great atmosphere. Service ok.
If you want a place that looks and feels cool this is it. If you want a memorable meal. This is not it.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

My husband and I went to Guard and Grace last Friday night to celebrate a very special occasion. We had never been there before, but had heard it was supposed to be fantastic. We were not disappointed in the least. From the moment we sat down, we were treated beautifully and honestly savored every minute! I can't put into words just how excellent the food and drinks were, but I can say that this restaurant topped even Shanahan's for us (which is usually are go-to for special date nights). In addition, our server (Conrad) was not only awesome and extremely knowledgeable, but he did something that no one else has ever done before. He mailed us a personally written thank you note that was so lovely and sincere. It made me feel like we weren't just "a table", but were his very special guests. And, not only was Conrad wonderful to us, but the two gentlemen that were also helping with our table couldn't have been nicer. We loved every second of our experience that night and will absolutely be back! Thank you all so much for giving us such a perfect evening!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Booked a table for 2, months in advance from the UK based on previous reviews. We were seated 10 to 15 minutes late at the banquette in front of the open kitchen between 2 other 2 people tables. Lighting was dingy (couldn't read the menu) and the noise very loud. Food was average (2 steaks) with the brussels sprouts well past their use by date. The major issue was with the service: I was constantly jostled by the rump of the waiter at the left hand table at the same time as being jostled by the rump of the server at the table to the right. At one point I feared for the contents of our table and seriously did not enjoy the view of the posteriors of two men while eating. Our server Ryan split food on the floor while clearing our plates and just left it there. 10 minutes later I had to remind him to clean it up before we could leave the table. This was not what I expected from this restaurant - disappointed.

1  Thank seacolumbus
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Arrived early and found a seat in the lounge. Pleasantly surprised at how large the bar and lounge area was and how great the service was. We were waited on right away and when I asked for a special drink they made it perfect. Our waiter came back at 8:11 said our table was just about ready our reservation was for 8:15 and gave us our check. Right away the hostess came over and sat us. All of our food was amazing we had steaks, lobster, lamb, Mac n cheese, toffee cake yummy! Will defiantly go back.

Been to Guard and Grace? Share your experiences!