5,108 results
All reviews convention center peaks lounge street mall great hotel attending a conference within walking distance lobby bar hot tub self parking mountain view business trip convenient location light rail downtown area coors field union station altitude
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in room in the high 30's so we had an impressive view (on one side you get the rockies and downtown on the other you gave the state capitol.
The room were modern and very clean, the gym and pool were nice, we were lucky enough to have access to the club room which was quiet and relaxing and a nice alternative to the room. All the staff were helpful.
The two major downsides of this hotel are that the ground floor feels like a convention center (which it is) and the bar is expensive which is easily resolved as there are so many other places to go in Denver.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Despite the massive amount of construction going on Downtown, my room on one of the upper floors was quiet and peaceful. Staff were all exceedingly friendly and helpful, and the hotel is within walking distance of shopping and attractions. Only thing missing was an airport shuttle, but Denver's very good rail service, which goes from Downtown to the airport is easy to access.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Perfect place near everything you want to see in Denver. Their place is large and rooms are clean. Staff is helpful. Rent a car on site. The BEST work out room I've been to. Perfect for walking to Pavillion, museums, square

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Tonight I made three phone calls to the customer service in an hour, concerned about my two packages. Both packages showed delivered on the websites, but my friend, who stays in your hotel, did not get either one.
Actually, before she even checked in, I called the hotel and asked about how you guys handle packages, if she needs go to the front office and get by herself. Your employee told me when she checks in, you guys will get all the necessary information, and put under the room number, so they can deliver the package to the guest room.
Sounds quite convince. So what happened to my packages? That's the point I made the first phone call. Ms. Crystal picked up the phone and asked my friend's first and last name, but she only find one package. I'm sure the other package is also under her name, since I have the tracking info with me, but I understand the front office might messed up the first and last name, so I asked her check my friend's last name with her first name, but it still doesn't work. Then I offered her the whole tracking number. She told me the package is delivered yesterday, to a guy named Aaron Smith. Who is Aaron Smith? I never heard about this guy. And why he has my package, while my name is obvious on it anyway? !
Personally I work for the service industry for quite a long time, I don't want to make your employee look bad, especially she may not be the one who receive the package. So I told her I will contact with my friend and ask if this Aaron Smith is also with her business group. And she said she wrote the situation on the notes and will try to find the misdelivered package.However, even this guy is within the same group, I don't think you should give somebody else's package to him anyway. Right?! Never mind, I don't really care, I just want to solve this problem.
After contact with my friend, she told me she doesn't know this guy. So I called the customer service again. Ms. Crystal pick up the phone again. It's just about 10 mins after the first phone call. She act like she is not the one who pick up my phone call earlier. How funny! My personal habit is to write down people's name during the phone call, so I can appreciate he or she at the end of phone call, so of course I know "they" are the same person. And then she told me she wrote down the information to "her", and will let the girl who pick up my phone call earlier to talk to me or so. After that she put me on hold , for TEN MINUTES, and never pick up the phone call! Again, HOW FUNNY!!! During she put me on hold, the ads of your hotel keep saying something like how luxury the hotel is, you guys will get everything covered......I don't know about that now!!

So I made the third phone call, the girl with the Spanish accent sounds sleepy all the time, thanks for her, she transferred me to the customer service, the third time. Another girl picked up the phone call. She's coughing, coughing, coughing! I asked why I have been put on hold forever, there's no apologize, no explanation, just coughing. Then she said she has two packages with her. You see, she knows who I am already, even before she pick up the phone. For this situation, if she is really sick like that, she should be sent home! As a customer service, you need to pick up hundreds of phone call every day. As a four star hotel, this kind of quality, is not acceptable! All the hotel chains have QA system, and sorry, I know how it works! If you mean to act like that, I don't think I need to talk anything further, you know better!

The good thing is, my friend finally got the package back, in another 5 minutes, but still, no one ever gave an explanation, why the package has been sent to a stranger, and no one even apologize, for the inconvenience, or for the bad attitude. That's sad!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Traveler,

I am sorry to hear of your issues with shipping and receiving, though I understand your concerns I do hope the opportunity to assist in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at your earliest convenience, as it would be my pleasure to discuss with you about your recent stay.

Warm Regards,
Katie Hoglund
Hotel Assistant Manager

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Excellent hotel. Great room and great staff. Helpful checking in and assisting with getting to our venues. Staff very friendly. At at the lobby restaurant and had the breakfast buffet- very very good. Excellent location-walked to Coors Field and the Denver Mint

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Bob,

thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Denver. I am very happy to hear you were able to take advantage of a couple of our wonderful amenities and our great location in the heart of Mile High. We hope to see you again real soon!

Katie Hoglund