All reviewsmountain viewcourtyard by marriottnice hotelmade to order omeletsfront desk staffbreakfast buffetbusiness tripconvenient locationwater pressureking roomwould stay againexcellent staybeds were comfortableeasy accessdulobbystarbucks
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms were fantastic and clean. Had a great view. Front desk staff were amazing. My brother and his family booked this hotel same time I did so upon check in we asked if we could be as close as possible. The entire hotel had been booked that weekend but they were able to get us close, just a few rooms down from each other. The staff were very friendly and courteous. Would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Colorado.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ambi1
jason c, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

We are thrilled you had an awesome stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this Courtyard for seven nights. This property is either newer or recently renovated in the newer, more modern style and if is really a pretty decent property overall.

The staff is also very friendly and helpful. Every time I had a question or needed assistance they were always friendly and happy to help.

I did encounter a couple of issues:

The first night I knocked my glasses off the bed table and when I reached down to pick them up I found a dirty sock. The bed is on a base which is painted black and do is the sock so I understand how it could be missed, however it was still there when I checked out.

When I went to use the bathroom, I noticed there were long stands of black hair on the counter and in the sink. This just didn't have me a clean feeling about the room in general.

Although the room seemed pretty clean, I have my doubts. This is definitely an area for improvement.

The bathroom sink did not drain well at all and would fill up quickly. If housekeeping was cleaning the sink rather than just wiping it down they would have recognized this issue.

Thus property has thermostat window heat / air units like most Courtyards and they are a little noisy in general. No real issue here just a little annoying.

I extended my stay by one night on the sixth day and for some unknown reason my room did not get cleaned on the last night. I mentioned this to the front desk around 3:00 PM and they told me not to worry because housekeeping worked till 5:00 PM. When I got back to my room around 7:30 my room had not been cleaned. This may have been related to extending my stay so I pretty much understand.

Overall, This was a nice property in a good area with plenty of food choices and easy access to the major highways. I had a great stay and despite the cleanliness concerns, I'd stay at this property again. I'd have rated this property higher if I had not experienced the issues listed.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank NHANSEN68
Reviewed 6 August 2016

It had been a while since I stayed here and they have done some remodeling of the lobby/bar area. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is good, albeit a bit pricey. The bar has several craft beer offerings.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CyclingGeo

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well. We do have several a la carte options available in our Starbucks and Bistro that I would recommend trying on your next stay with us that are less pricey. See you next time around!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I absolutely loved everything about this hotel!!!!!!!! The room was nice, the service was awesome, staff was very helpful and price wasn't bad at all. Awesome hotel!!! I went through Priceline, however, in my checking all site prices were basically similar.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikki C

Thank you so much for the kind words! Happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff as well! See you next time.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

This was a very nice Courtyard. Starbucks is inside this hotel. Food is available at the cafe in the morning and after 5 pm. A good workout facility and indoor pool. The rooms were comfy, clean and modern. Bathroom smaller than usual for Courtyard. We were on the 10th floor, a great view facing the mountains. Very Quiet. Very little noise. Free parking. Nice Staff.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business