“Best. Street-Tacos. EVER.”

Uno Mas Taqueria
Ranked #268 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Hands down best street tacos I've had so far. We went during Happy Hour and ended up up with a smorgasbord of food before us - guacamole & chips, a salsa sampler, jasmine-lime rice and 5 different tacos (7 total, ha); the Carne Asada & Al Pastor were my 2 personal favorites. The meat is SUPER flavorful & tender... delicious! Their "Hot" Salsa was also very good... interestingly sweet upfront with a nice spicy kick on the backend. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank KatieSue6886

Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is a small place in a developing neighborhood, south south pearl.
To start, drinks were exceptionally good. I prefer margarita up and it was exactly that.
Tacos are better than most because they don't go for the most bizarre combo, but great flavors. Our favorites were the grilled shrimp taco, barbacoa taco and carnitas were favorites. The special was goat rubbed with coffee. Amazing flavors.
Go early so you can take your time at this casual, friendly, neighborhood place.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

My wife and I love this place for lunch. It's never been very crowded during the day but I've heard it is absolutely packed at night. We always order the guacamole ($8) and chips and salsa ($3.50) and then usually get one order each of the Barbacoa tacos ($3.50 each). That with a couple of beers makes for a great light lunch. Friendly staff and good quick service.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Yummy street tacos
Great menu and lots of good toppings
I like the way you order them too
The ingredients are fresh and the meat is tasty

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We have been here twice, and and this place is great, the food is awesome, staff is cool, they have a full bar. Food comes out quick so if time is an issue a one hour lunch break is plenty of time.

1  Thank Mondo V