“Best cinnamon rolls in town”

The Duffeyroll Cafe
Ranked #31 of 71 Quick Bites in Denver
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

These cinnamon rolls in two different sizes and several flavors of the creme-de-la-creme of cinnamon rolls in Denver.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Try the Duffy rolls, there the greatest. I have been there many times and always found the food great.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Return visit to Duffeyroll for 4 dozen cinnamon rolls to put in Grandmas freezer. She loves these and so did we when we had the chance to try them. We finished a dozen in a day and froze the rest. Grandma says they're best when frozen. She's the expert!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016

While visiting Denver for a wedding, my wife developed a craving for a cinnamon roll like she had back home. After asking Siri and Mr. Google we settled on the Duffeyroll Cafe on the strength of their "legendary cinnamon rolls" claim. My wife and I are used to a yeast, raised cinnamon roll and these were of the flaky pastry variety. Served warm they were quite delicious and came in 3 basic varieties, mostly determined by the frosting that you could select. They also have mini versions for lighter appetites or if you order a breakfast alternative, as I did, a mini of your choice comes with it.
I'll recommend staying with the rolls, my Naked Nelly, essentially a breakfast sandwich without bread, was unimpressive, with processed cheese slices and eggs that appeared poured from a box. The tomato and avocado were fresh though, so it wasn't a total loss.
The coffee was good!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in based on a friends recommendation. We were late in the day so inventory was low and the place was swamped. We had a pecan duffeyroll and thought it was great. More croissant like than a typical cinnamon roll. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to The Duffeyroll Cafe? Share your experiences!