100 de Agave
Reserve with OpenTable
100 de Agave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #679 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between E. 9th Ave. and E. 10th Ave
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This was a great end to a complicated day. The table side guacamole preparation produced a superior product. I have lived in Denver a long time, but this was one of the best contemporary Mexican cuisine experiences I have had. We each had different entrees : Carne Tampiquena, Camarones a la Diablo con Tequila and Calabecita Rellena. We were all very happy with our choices.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We had Queso Fundido and table side Guacamole to start. We were a table of 4 adults and a 1 year old. Some of the food we ordered for dinner were street tacos and Dos Agaves, a spicy seafood dish. We enjoyed all.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Well, had dinner with a friend. I got the chicken mole. I thought it was very good. Mole sauce was very rich and flavorful. My friend had the carne asada. She felt it was lacking some flavor. Not spicy enough, a little dull.

Service was quite good, menu is huge.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I am not big on Mexican food but I had the best steak tacos EVER here on a Saturday afternoon. Finished with home made flan that was to die for. Loved the ambience of the place and the owners/wait staff were all wonderful. My only complaint is that they don't have Mexican cokes! Will eat there again when I am in Denver.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

SO tasty and excellent service. We popped in here before a trip to the Colorado history museum and had an outstanding brunch. I ordered one of the specials which was a bean-stuffed simple cornbread type pancake with eggs and refried beans and so many delicious things. The guac was to die for. The salsa, too. Everything was lovely, my only regret was how stuffed I got and couldn't finish all of my tasty treats! Also, maybe wouldn't have gotten a drink next time.