“The Best North of Mexico”
Review of 100 de Agave

100 de Agave
Reserve with OpenTable
100 de Agave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #687 of 3,085 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between E. 9th Ave. and E. 10th Ave
Reviewed 21 December 2015

I've travelled quite extensively through Mexico, and can say this is one of the most authentic restaurants North of Mexico. It may come as a surprise to people looking for cheese-smothered hamburger burritos. This isn't that Tex-Mex place. It's the real deal. The margaritas are fantastic, and it's one of the few places that can do a Paloma the way they do with Fresca and tequila. Try the Carne Molcajete - a stone bowl full of spicy meat, cactus and peppers. Amazing. And where else can you get Campechana or Camarones Huichol at a Mile High? This location has always been difficult because the kitchen is in the middle of the space, and the bar is in the back - unless you come in the garage. But I'm hoping the quality of the food keeps 100% de Agave around for a long time. Just save me a place at the bar!

There are newer reviews for 100 de Agave

Reviewed 14 December 2015

This restaurant is really great. The waitstaff was excellent. It is a great atmosphere. Tables in the front are really close together but you can get a table/booth in the hallway and it is more intimate. There is a bar in back which looks really nice. The food was excellent. There Tequila selection is amazing. We had frozen margaritas and let me tell you, one would have been enough. We had 3 and wowza! Glad we walked to the restaurant. I do recommend this restaurant. Prices are not to bad. We spent around $80 for two people.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Our group went for dinner this past week and I must commend the chef and their crew for serving up some delicious food, but the service was lacking for this type of establishment. Perhaps it was just an off night. I would definitely give this place a second chance based on the quality of the entrees alone.

However if you only have one night in Denver I would suggest dining elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Great place. Not overrated at all. I have been here many times and the food is really hard to beat. The drinks are well made and the service is always done with a smile. If you like Mexican food, a great atmosphere, or having a good time. You need to come here!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

The first time we were in was because of Denver Restaurant Week. We have been several times since. The food is great and the service better! At no time are we in need. The drink menu is fun and there are several margaritas to choose from. My husband enjoys the sweet/spicy options. We have taken friends and have returned for a date night (or 3). We will be back!!

1  Thank JKRoss808