All reviews convention center street mall great location complimentary breakfast valet parking within walking distance breakfast staff room was large would definitely stay here again fresh fruit clean rooms excellent hotel attending a conference each morning great room pepsi center great place to stay
Reviewed 13 April 2016

The best thing about this hotel is the location. Walking distance to shopping, multiple restaurants, museums, convention center and much more. Our room was twice the size of any regular room with sectional couch, unplugged refrigerator, microwave and sink. It was modern looking enough. The room was very dark. It had three tall windows with nice shades and only very low light table lights. I spent the whole time trying to see in the dark. Even with the shades all the way open, the room was dark The bathroom was a split bathroom with the shower and toilet in one room, and a double closet and sink in the preceding room. We cold see into the parking garage across the street when using the sink. It was dark enough in the bathroom that it was hard to put my make-up on. Two other "parties' In the group had the same complaint/comment. I went to the breakfast once. The hot food was barely over room temperature. I didn't eat there the other days. The lobby is stark. The fabric in the furniture is worn. I really was disappointed with this hotel as I often stay at Hampton Inns, and I thought this one was below their standard. I must mention that 2/3 of the staff were very friendly. The first day we were there, we waited all day for the room to be cleaned. Finally at 5 pm we got a knock on the door for room cleaning. I had to refuse a I was getting ready for dinner. If you want your room cleaned early, you should request it. We arrived at 11:30 Am and couldn't check in until 3:30 as there were no clean room. They might be better off to hire more staff.

1  Thank L82travel
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear L82travel, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites. I appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and our brand in particular so I was disappointed to learn that we did not meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my management team and we are taking immediate action from your comments. We strive for continuous improvement and your constructive feedback helps us to provide the best possible experience for our guests. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you as our guest in the future to provide you with the service and accommodations you deserve.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

This hotel was excellent. The room was clean and quiet, and the bed was comfortable. The location was great - I was within easy walking distance of the convention center and the 16th St pedestrian mall. The staff was very courteous and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Prudence, thank you for sharing your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. I am glad you enjoyed your stay during your conference. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Denver.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Good location, especially for business at the Conference Center. Near restaurants (Denver Pavillion) and walking distance from the light rail line. Room was large and clean, and staff was very responsive. What impressed me most? Fresh berries at breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Tracey, thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent conference in Denver. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well as the convenience of our downtown location. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My experience started with digital check in. Rooms were ready early, and the staff was welcoming and friendly. A bountiful breakfast with fresh fruit was available. My room was very clean and attractive, the bathroom was roomy and spotless. Excellent experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for your loyalty as an Hhonors member. Our guests love the opportunity to select their own room prior to arrival. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and this contributed to your overall experience. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Close to Convention Center with a great breakfast and helpful staff. Highly recommend this hotel within walking distance of so many events and venues. It was a bit confusing with the two hotels in one, since the Hampton shares the lobby and other common areas with another hotel. Staff was wonderful about early check in and holding luggage after check out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Denise, thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent convention in Denver. We appreciate your "highly recommend" as this is confirmation that we provided you with the service and accommodations you deserve. We hope to see you again soon!