“We Like Panera No Matter Where”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #575 of 3,435 Restaurants in Denver
Dining options: Lunch
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Denver is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

When traveling we look for Panera for breakfast or lunch. This was no exception as it was only 75 feet from our hotel. Atmosphere normal, large outdoor patio with umbrellas, pastry and breakfast items as expected so we had a light breakfast. Staff was friendly, food was good. We will continue in our current mode. Wish we had one in our home town. Plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I was happy the restaurant opened at 6 AM during the week so that I could pick up some food and avoid the expensive breakfast buffet at my hotel. Panera was within walking distance, but it was still dark and I wasn't sure about the area. Typical Panera fare with courteous waitstaff. Not sure if it's easily accessible: where I parked, I had to climb stairs to get to the front door.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Its morning, right? Cappachino right? Egg & artichock souffle, right? But hold-on! This has got to be the most spacious lay-out of any Panera Bread store! Not overly crowded, welcoming atmosphere, knowledgeable staff, speedy service, and oh, yes: I wondered who still reads morning newspapers? today-> I rcvd my answer, the early morning regulars @Panera Ulster Terrace!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

I really like this Panera Bread's coffee and bagels. Since it's very near my current residence, I go there frequently and have experienced good service, food and beverages consistently. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Up early and needing something good and fast Panera is a staple. I like the selection. Friendly waiter.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!