“Wow”

Ranked #620 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Food was decently priced. Was busy when we got here but there was enough space to still be seated right away. Love the authenticity of this restaurant. Service was great. I will talk about this place as it's my favorite Chinese restaurant to anyone who wants to try some good Chinese

Reviewed 11 July 2018

More than just your neighborhood Chinese restaurant. From the moment you walk in, you know you have come to the right place. The service is fantastic and the food is GREAT. Do come hungry as the portions are substantial. I had the Steamed Dumplings for starters, 6 of them so I did share. For dinner, I had the Sesame Double Delight (Shrimp and Chicken) it was so delicious.

The menu is extensive, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Seafood, Noodles, and Rice all prepared to deliver past your expectations. Low to medium pricing, great service and delicious food all prepared to delight.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We have recently moved to Arvada from Lakewood and we have been in search for a new Chinese restaurant to eat at. We have tried many Chinese food restaurants in the area and Heaven Dragon has been the best. You can eat in or get to go.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My original favorite Chinese restaurant recently closed. This place has a very good chicken chow mein and wantons. I think the only thing that would make this restaurant better in my opinion, would be if they delivered.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling for sightseeing in CO, we were craving Chinese and found this sudgested on Trip Advisor. The Pu pu platter is minimum of 2 people, and 6.50 per person. Essential, it cimes with enjoy food that eavh person gets 1 items. The staff was extremly friendly and accomodating. Nice authentic looking dinning room with lots of comfy booth seating