“Best Chinese food in Arvada”

Heaven Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #622 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We have recently moved to Arvada from Lakewood and we have been in search for a new Chinese restaurant to eat at. We have tried many Chinese food restaurants in the area and Heaven Dragon has been the best. You can eat in or get to go.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My original favorite Chinese restaurant recently closed. This place has a very good chicken chow mein and wantons. I think the only thing that would make this restaurant better in my opinion, would be if they delivered.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling for sightseeing in CO, we were craving Chinese and found this sudgested on Trip Advisor. The Pu pu platter is minimum of 2 people, and 6.50 per person. Essential, it cimes with enjoy food that eavh person gets 1 items. The staff was extremly friendly and accomodating. Nice authentic looking dinning room with lots of comfy booth seating

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The new location in Brighton has been nicely renovated. The staff was friendly, the food was delicious. This will be my new "go to" place in Brighton.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

They have really good chinese food that I always know I can count on. This location is a bit old and could really use an update - but I always enjoy the food. You will probably see the owner going around greeting people and chatting.