“Came for the Chile Verde”
Review of Chili Verde

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Highland
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Ceviche was really good. Chile Verde was good. Excellent selection of tequilas. Service was friendly and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Chili Verde

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Not enough meat to have 2 fajitas, especially when wrong, the charged $2.00 for a handful of lettuce! The waiter yelled at me when I said it was ridiculous he did this. We have complained to the owners before and things have just gotten worse. Wait staff is so bad. I will never go back.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The food was good, but the service was poor. There were only two other tables occupied in the restaurant and it took our waitress a while to come to our table. We were tired of waiting and we were actually getting up to leave when she finally came over. I asked for chips and salsa and she brought two small baskets of chips. When the bill came I found out I was charged $3 for each basket. This was the first time I've ever been charged for chips and salsa at a Mexican restaurant. Based on our experience, we won't be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Had lunch here with a friend, and we were very pleasantly surprised. Very clean, nice atmosphere, good, friendly service. We were only surprised that it wasn't very crowded. It's maybe a bit pricey compared to other Mexican restaurants, but there are plenty of low-priced options on the menu. Our favorite item today was a $3 pork taco...delicious! Great blend of heat, sweet and acid. We also tried the chicken mole enchiladas, which were pretty good, and a plate of chili verde - not quite to our taste, different than most green chiles. The rice and beans (especially the cilantro rice!) that accompanied the entrees were great too, and we loved the 3 salsas that came with the chips. Will definitely go back. Looks like they have good drinks specials too.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I have been going to this wonderfully authentic Mexican restaurant since they were at their first location. My favorite dish is the seafood "relleno"...delicious! I have enjoyed all of the entrees. The desserts are great and they have a great selection of tequilas and very good margs.