“Packers vs Eagles preseason game”
Review of Swanky's

Swanky's
Ranked #775 of 3,436 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$18 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

As a Wisconsinite, this little Denver pub felt like home! Fun to watch the game with other Packer fans! The food was very good and the servers were friendly.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Went to the bar to watch the Packers. What a great vibe! The music, the crowd, the DJ! All great fun! Because we were in Denver, we ordered Coors (when in Rome...). Would be great if they could serve Spotted Cow! The crowd was so much fun and so friendly!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We enjoyed our time at Swanky's. After the Packers game we returned for some sobering snacks. We ordered the Nachos, Fried Cheese Curds and Cheese Fries. The Nachos were the best I have had from any sports bar. Fried Cheese Curds were terrible. When they arrived at the table I knew they were a bomb. Leave it to the good folks in Wisconsin to fry up the best Cheese Curds. Cheese Fries were good. The server was on point. Made sure we were taken care of..

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I'm a Broncos fan but also love the Packers (only because of my boyfriend). During football season we like going to Packer bars from time to time, but I have to say that this isn't my favorite. It is a really small bar to begin with, and gets very crowded very early. Most of the crowd is younger, and many seem more interested in getting drunk and talking than watching the game.

Service was so-so... Probably because they are overwhelmed. I definitely prefer Roo Bar over this place ANY day!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

This place was an afterthought. Stumbled upon it and had a blast. Excellent frozen drinks with plenty of alcohol and fried cheese curds! The customer service was amazing. Thank you Mercedes. Lots of fun.

Been to Swanky's? Share your experiences!