“Great Dim Sum”

Empress Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #722 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered a wide selection of offerings, most was excellent, however I couldn't bring myself to eat the chicken feet. The rolls and bbq buns were delicious, and the crispy Duck was outstanding. They have live seafood tanks with crab, abalone, and various fish. The only negative experience was the restroom. Needs a firehose cleaning. Otherwise, highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I have a great time eating here. Epically the fried shrimp ball is perfectly done. The staff is nice as well.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

This place is Denvers Best Dim Sum. Bring a group so you can have alot of different food option. Dim Sum is sort of like Chinese snacks. Usually three bites of something delicious. They do it right!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This place had a highly acclaimed past at the beginning of the 21st century. There are lots of great reviews and awards from that period describing this restaurant as a local gem. I can see why. The food was very tasty, well-made and we got our food prety quickly. However, my first glass of water was dirty and I sent it back. I got no apology from the server for providing me a dirty glass. When I visited the restroom, I was sorry I did. There is no excuse for any restaurant no matter how deep a dive it may be to have a filthy bathroom. This was about as dirty as I've seen and reminded me of a truck stop off the interstate. It doesn't have to be fancy, or even in perfect condition, but restaurant bathrooms ought to be spotlessly clean. Perhaps it was an off night? With some nicer service and clean bathrooms, this place will shine again.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Lobster I a most, the fried rice is outstanding, and the seafood noddles great. I the past as well is good for dim s

Been to Empress Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!