“Wonderful food and service!”
Review of Piatti Denver

Piatti Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Description: Located in a casual neighborhood, this warm laid back eatery knows its way around authentic regional Italian cuisine. The service is friendly, food is fresh, and the experience is Unbeatable!
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We had dinner there and the selections of entrees, appetizers and wine were wonderful! Our server Wendy was attentive and very fun! We were a group of 7 and everyone was pleased with their dinner selections. We did close the place down because it was such an enjoyable time! Thank you for your patience with our group!!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Date night on vacation with my husband.
Rated $$-$$$.
Very good bread with oil brought to the table.
Mussels appetizer. Light broth, tender mussels.
Caesar split on 2 plates which was nice and good tasting.
We ordered negronis (it was an Italian restaurant after all). They were $14 apiece which is quite high but were good tasting drinks.
We ordered one glass of wine with dinner and they offered tastings when we were conflicted and offered to split the wine into 2 glasses which we appreciated.
We split pappardelle with shrimp. Nice light broth with tomatoes and arugula? But unfortunately the shrimp were rubbery and way over cooked.
We ordered a side of mushroom risotto and ate the mushrooms and a little of the rice (too much food).
Spumoni ice cream was a nice finish.
The female waiter, Melanie was exceptional. Very available, welcoming and accommodating.
The other staff were very good as well.
Total was $116 plus tip.
Could have been 5 stars.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

In Cherry Creek Looking for good eats? Piatti has'em. We stopped by during the Cherry Creek Arts Festival to grab a beverage and ordered a pizza to enjoy along with the beverages.

Let me tell you about the Pizza that we had. The Prosciutto
fig conserva, caramelized onions, gorgonzola cheese, arugula pizza is to die for. Trust me when I say the fig conserva puts it over the top.

When Trey our server suggested it I thought...well ok. But OK is just the beginning of what your taste buds will say. It is one of the BEST pizzas I have ever consumed. Next time you're in the area do yourself a flavor and make it to Piatti.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Ate at this restaurant while on vacation. We made a reservation using the app called open table. There was no wait when we got there. They gave us bread with a dipping sauce and water as soon as we were seated. We ordered the goat cheese appetizer, prosciutto pizza, salmon with spinach & potatoes, bread pudding, and lemon pudding cake. Everything was excellent and our waiter was great. Would definitely return if ever back in Denver.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We have been going to Piatti ever since they opened in Denver and have had many good evenings and birthdays celebrations there. Last night was not one of them. We ordered a Caesar salad to share and not only did it taste like it had been sitting in a frigid cooler for hours, they charged us extra as they served it on two plates.We didn't ask for separate plates and had just shared another appetizer on one plate. It just seemed like a customer gouge. They did remove the extra charge when we questioned it.
My husband ordered the pizza which was okay, not great. I ordered the fish stew which arrived so scalding hot, that I could barely sip the broth and couldn't eat the fish for several minutes. It tasted liked someone had put it on a hot burner and completely forgotten about it. The fish was cooked to death and the shrimp and the one scallop were like rubber. I ate about half and left most of the seafood. I mentioned it to our waiter and he said he'd pass it along to the chef.
In my opinion, not a satisfactory solution. It made for a very disappointing birthday dinner. I had mentioned that it was a birthday when I made the reservation online but no one ever acknowledged that it was a special evening. Additionally, when I mentioned to a client that we had gone there, her response was, yeah, we like Piatti but we haven't been there in a long time because they never change the menu (other than a couple of specials each day). With all the competition in Cherry Creek and more to come, it might be time up their game and pay a little more attention to the guests. I don't think we will go there again for dinner. Lunch, yes as the last couple of times that it was good.