“My Favorite Greek food ever!!”
Review of Monaco Inn

Monaco Inn
Ranked #688 of 3,005 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Colorado
“My Favorite Greek food ever!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2008

Monaco Inn is a wonderful restaurant for greek food. They serve the best saganaki, pita, baclava, and gyros. They also serve mexican and american food. The owners are friendly and helpful and you are always nicely treated. [----]

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“In the 22 years I've been going to this restaurant, I have always been treated like family. The food is always...”
Reviewed 8 August 2008

In the 22 years I've been going to this restaurant, I have always been treated like family. The food is always delicious and the service impeccable.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best value for Great Greek”
Reviewed 10 July 2008