“Tasty Asian Food”

Little Ollie's Asian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Ollie's Asian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #351 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We went to Little Ollies on the recommendation of the concierge at our hotel and we're not disappointed. The Pork Fried Rice was excellent. I had Panang Chicken Curry. It was very tasty and sweet. It could have been spicier, but was good nonetheless. The Sesame chicken was very flavorful. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. Looking for Asian food in Cherry Creek, try little Ollies.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank aebmd

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I've been going for a while as I need gluten free and they do it right...hence the 2 rating. It's the service that gets a fail. It seems they are more focused if busy...lazy if not. Last 2 times there have been about 4-5 tables. I had to get my own water and ask the owner for a box. I hate asking or waiting for the check...makes me think they don't want me to pay. The server didn't come back but once. This time, I had to tell the server to take the soy sauce bottle and clean it. We had to ask for a Coke refill and she couldn't shut the to go container. I suppose preparing napkins is more important than good service to the people in the restaurant. My tips reflect my service.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank The5280Princess
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I both had sandwiches and they were amazing. The truffle fries were so crispy and flavorful. We were there during happy hour and drank $2 draft beer. Only negative was it took a while to get the food. Server was very friendly just had to wait for food.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I was there visiting and a local friend took me there for a late lunch on a Sunday. The patio was open and we sat outside. It has a mist from overhead so it's not so hot which I loved but some may complain that it messed with makeup or hair.

THe food was very good (esp the pad thai) but the service was a bit slow. Other than that, I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Had dinner there recently with some friends. I have been going to this place since before even the wooden structures where the window are now were made permanent. It has changed over the years. The place is much more open than before and shares a host stand with the O Bar next to it. You can now order off either menu by the way or get the same food choices on either side - the little ollies side or the O Bar side.

I had combo fried rice which was good not great. What was great was the rock shrimp appetizer just just perfectly. Our whole table snarfed them down quickly, we were all big fans for sure. My dining partners has the sea bass which was $35 per plate, steep for sure. Malbac wine is $12 per glass, too. 4 of us were $225 without tip.

I liked the food, not loved it. Service was ok, a new server, it had to be, not bad again, but for that price, the server should get everything just right, which was not the case during this meal.

Not sure I would go back, hard to beat Hillstone across the street for less $ and far more value and better ambiance.

1  Thank finesilver

Been to Little Ollie's Asian Cafe? Share your experiences!